Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Guys, I'm in a federation and the raiders have united and are pushing my poo poo in. How do I get these AI jerks to help me out? UI instructions might also be helpful because lol Paradox game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Posted this in the last thread, reposting here.

The raiders from the mid game event where they unite are pushing my poo poo in. I'm part of a federation with 3 other AIs who seem to be content with having them wreck my stuff. How do I get them to come help me out? UI instructions may be necessary, this is a Paradox game after all.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What do I do when I have waaaay too much energy? I passed all I could on the policies screen. What other credit sinks are there?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I have the tech and the resources to build a dyson sphere, but when I select it from the mega structure menu, nothing highlights to place it. What gives? :confused:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dismantling the mining station on the star was it. Thanks, guys!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Any tips for getting people to join a federation?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dear Stellaris thread,

I dropped 80+ bucks to get the latest stuff. I haven't played since... well, almost release.

When I reinforce my fleets, sometimes they stop reinforcing and breaking into 11 billion loving 1 squad fleets (THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!)

1. What causes this"
2. Is there an easy to way to fix this when it happens? I've been shift clicking. it SUCKS
3. What is the developer's name who decided this should happen, so we can shoot them in the loving head.

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
OK, so to get this clear.

If I DON'T select anything for auto upgrade from the fleet manager ever, I will never get this bug.

Or is it, that my basic ship design, which is usually the most efficient template they have, will be non-compatible with the reinforcement order?