Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is a sign up.

Oh you want info. I have PM's. Sometimes I hang out with Podima because he is cool and good.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I felt bad at the end of that game because I was with gulag and was fairly certain Sam was the final scum. But I was also asking for Sam to NK me so I figured I would only argue the point if I was rudely kept alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I personally love lylo since it feels like the entire culmination of the game, but I have certainly hosed it up more times than I would like to admit.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello this is a game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll create an alt account and play as two different players if you want.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

KB is clearly my alt.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Who wants me to vote them first.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Give mr f a mandatory post 1 self day vig.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I will probably vote hal this game, since that is a fairly clear pattern I've established.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am a princess cop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

sentimental snail posted:

meeee hello it's me

##vote snail

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I just realized that last part of the OP flavor is a 9/11 joke.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gridlocked are you a name changed player or are you new?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote
##vote TMM

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is that a subtle "the game will end in 22 days no matter what" message?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Yes, my silence for the 5 hours (in a D1 that lasts 4 days) during working hours that the game has been open is entirely suspicious.

This is a dumb test even for you MMT and both you and Max are wrong.

I never said anything about you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is that what you think?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

TMM is wrong though, the rule is third vote on anyone is scum, not just on him, and he is not a special snowflake

So are you scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMM what if I just wanted to

See what would happen?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But if we go by that rule, you are.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Like the entire point seem to be to rile me up even though I don't really think that isn't actually a good indicator of my alignment anymore.

Hmm

What do you think of MMT’s vote?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I volunteer myself to go into the sub.

Also, ##unvote I think he's town, he usually is more understanding of me when scum.

##vote magnus I didn't realize he was in this game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Actually remove me from consideration for the sub adventure, work has become a thing today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That'll be interesting to look at once we see the result of whatever mini-game is going on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

I disagree with your logic here in (b). It's a day event, of course scum are going to want to be in on it. We don't know what it does, sure, so it could be completely meaningless, but there's also a chance for a boon or potential sabotage. At least one scum has already or will volunteer, if not multiple. I'd be willing to bet on that. (And just from a having fun in game perspective, if you're going to be around why wouldn't anyone, regardless of alignment, want to participate?)

However, I agree with your overall point: that it feels fake. Moat might as well be saying "Scum probably wants to vote yeah? This should be a consideration". It's made to look like he is participating or helping, but it is completely meaningless.

+1'ing this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Since we're still half in joke phase that seems like a fine team on the face of it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

At some point, statistically, it will not be a good idea to vote moat, so I'm rolling the dice here.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

*Complains about people not using proper grammar*

*Posts without punctuation or proper capitalization*

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Make me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Explain that vote, mags.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Who on the scum team went on the sub?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm, but I, Max, am not scum. So there is no way that statement can be true.

##vote Dick

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh wait, unless you mean the whole scum team left on the sub.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey TMM, did you happen to have a case brewing on any of the players that left on the sub? Or do you have any thoughts now?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also ##unvote that wasn't real anyway.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BK, now that Moat isn't here, how do you feel?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Atomic Soda, what do you feel about the people that were left behind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bowmore, how do you feel about anything?

• Locked thread