Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
I'll need to find a picture but I have a a rough idea of a doctor/apothecary who's spent most of his career trying to care for the poorer segments of the city but has faced rejection and ridicule from society and the medical establishment for not charging a literal arm and a leg for treatments and for suggesting that if they improved living conditions and education then maybe illness and poverty would be reduced.

If you asked him what he wants after the revolution he would still say just wants a society that looks after the poor and needy but as he spends more time with the revolution he is becoming more and more certain that more radical measures are necessary

Rumda fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Josef bugman posted:

Your character will almost certainly use the "leech" playbook.

Yeah I'm trying to choose between Alchemist or physiker as my initial ability, and trying to decide if my vice will be simply using my own supplies or going full opposite and having the vice being running a clinic...

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
pre:
Name: Drav Farros
Alias:
Look:
Heritage: Akoros: Son of factory workers. Grew up in coalridge
Background: Apothecary: Trying to make a difference to the lives and health of the poorer residents of Duskwall
Vice/Purveyor: Obligation: Working in my Charhollow clinic 
Playbook: Leech
Special Abilities:
Alchemist: When you invent or craft a creation with alchemical
features, take +1 result level to your roll. You begin with one special 
formula already known.

Statistics
Playbook:[][][][][][][][]
Insight:[][][][][][]
Hunt:0/4
Study:2/4
Survey:0/4
Tinker:2/4

Prowess:[][][][][][]
Finesse:1/4
Prowl:0/4
Skirmish:0/4
Wreck:1/4

Resolve:[][][][][][]
Attune:0/4
Command:0/4
Consort:0/4
Sway:1/4

Coin: 0/4
Lifestyle: 0/4
Stash:0/10

Vitals
Stress:[][][][][][][][][]
Trauma:[][][][]
Harm:
[Level 3]
[lvl2][lvl2]
[lvl1][lvl1]
Healing:  0/4
Armor:[Armor][Heavy][Special]

Other Stuff
Friends:
Ashlyn, An Skovlander Doctor: my partner, keeps the clinic running, loyal and level headed, understands the necessary for my actions 
but doesn’t quite approve of the methods.
Foes:
Arquo Tyrconnell Noble Alchemist Leader of the Guild of Physickers and Apothecaries despises the fact that I worked my way up from 
nothing and the fact that I undercut prices trying to help as many people as I can.
Items:
Item []Fine tinkering tools        
Item [][] Fine wrecking tools
Item []Blowgun & darts, syringes
Item []Bandolier (3 uses) [] [] []
Item []Bandolier (3 uses) [] [] []
Item [] [] []Gadgets

Load: Light (3)[]  Medium (5)[] Heavy (6)[]
A Blade or Two []
Throwing Knives[]
A Pistol[] A 2nd Pistol []
A Large Weapon [][]
An Unusual Weapon []
Armor [][] + Heavy [][][]
Burglary Gear []
Climbing Gear [][]
Arcane Implements []
Documents []
Subterfuge Supplies []
Demolition Tools  [][]
Tinkering Tools[]
Lantern[]

Rumda fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Mar 9, 2018

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
As far as Items go you have all of them listed on your sheet. At the start of each mission you'll select a load level and that determines how many items you can say you have with you which you don't determine ahead of time.

Also for everyone's benefit here is a link to character sheets and a players kit.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
I'll only be able to do 2 or 3 Wednesdays for the next three months Tuesdays would have worked out much better for me...

Rumda fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Mar 1, 2018

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Undead Hippo posted:

So, we've still got three players who can do Wednesday evening GMT (and Rumda might be able to in a month or so?). Want to go forward with that?

I'll be able to do Wednesday except the fourth Wednesday of every month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Antilles posted:

Link's dead

here's a fresh one

• Locked thread