Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Panzeh posted:

nah blazblue is poo poo like all the other anime games
:regd16:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are we really at a point where chinese knock off games with stolen assets are leading the steam sale charts? gently caress this. I hope lootboxes destroy the west. Burn it all the gently caress down.

Wormskull posted:

This dream involves mud "swimming" in a flooded basement. I was doing this shirtless with a swim suit. I recall stating "so this is what it's like to swim in mud" just as I went under a table and moved about getting deeper to bury myself in to my neck. I don't recall much before this other than it being a living quarters and at least 15 to 20 minutes preceeded the mud-swimming event.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Slay the Spire ostensibly teaches us a valuable lesson about stealing things for our own personal gain. And That's Okay. http://vice.waypoint.rear end/And-Thats-Okay

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

swag persona hitler av gbs guy ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

swag persona hitler av gbs guy ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

anime is hella lame unless it's Hitlers Balls noscoping Mr. T in his rear end. hth *pays 10 dollars*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

anime is hella lame unless it's Hitlers Balls noscoping Mr. T in his rear end. hth *pays 10 dollars*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hitler and run shitposting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:hai:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Weird Al - Active on the Subreddit.mp3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

lmfao they ripped the sprite from blazblue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
the irony-obsessed trolls of the Imp Zone once again descend like locusts to savage the reputation of a good game. this world is too cruel...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

PleasingFungus posted:

the irony-obsessed trolls of the Imp Zone once again descend like locusts to savage the reputation of a good game. this world is too cruel...

/nods solemnly

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it seems mediocre and is most definitely ugly, and will nearly certainly never be finished. what a loss.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

it seems mediocre and is most definitely ugly, and will nearly certainly never be finished. what a loss.

you know nothing of the development of the game.. clearly. but i agree that it could look nicer and i wish they wouldnt steal sprites.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

you know nothing of the development of the game.. clearly. but i agree that it could look nicer and i wish they wouldnt steal sprites.

oh, sorry. i forgot that you were active on the subreddit. i'll defer to your extensive knowledge of Slay the Spire.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Also, the game is trash.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Also, the game is trash.

its actually quite good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they steal art and the game still looks like buffalo wild wings diarrhea. a feat only 5 identical bearded Portland faces could pull off

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Advanced artificial intelligence that can make any stolen sprite hideous powers the revolutionary Spire engine, which

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

they steal art and the game still looks like buffalo wild wings diarrhea. a feat only 5 identical bearded Portland faces could pull off

*quietly with my hands in my cargo shorts pockets* Mango Habaņero hoype....

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*quietly with my hands in my cargo shorts pockets* Mango Habañero hoype....

i'm on that Asian Zing swag

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Should I try RimWorld or Factorio first.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Should I try RimWorld or Factorio first.

Infinifactory

• Locked thread