Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I appreciate this pun and its subject.

hello TVsVeryOwn I am so glad you posted itt (and this forum)! iirc it is your 1 month yobbing anniversary and that is excellent, congratulations! :toot: I love your enthusiasm and honesty, and your gifs are kick rear end (the dippy one I esp love). I wish you a happy future of :justpost:ing and chilling and making fun stuff :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

City of Glompton posted:

hello TVsVeryOwn I am so glad you posted itt (and this forum)! iirc it is your 1 month yobbing anniversary and that is excellent, congratulations! :toot: I love your enthusiasm and honesty, and your gifs are kick rear end (the dippy one I esp love). I wish you a happy future of :justpost:ing and chilling and making fun stuff :love:

Thank you :love: Anniversary is day after tomorrow. Still trying to get the stuff together for pot pies. (I have to go to the basement and find the food processor to cut butter into the flour.)

Robot Made of Meat

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Thank you :love: Anniversary is day after tomorrow. Still trying to get the stuff together for pot pies. (I have to go to the basement and find the food processor to cut butter into the flour.)

How did our generation fail you? You . . . don't have a pastry cutter in your Huge Kitchen Drawer Full of Kitchen Stuffs?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Robot Made of Meat posted:

How did our generation fail you? You . . . don't have a pastry cutter in your Huge Kitchen Drawer Full of Kitchen Stuffs?

Recipe says to use the food pro.

Robot Made of Meat

We still love you, TV.

City of Glompton

Splatmaster posted:

You're a spot of sunshine in a dark and dreary world, CoG! :love:

Splat! :love: a few things I think of when I think of my pal Splatmaster - you're fun & funny, genial, thoughtful & give good advice, and all that makes for a nice steady presence in the yob that is really comforting. on top of all that, you have an absolute talent at lyric parodies. I like to do that myself and I thought I was pretty good at it and then I read a parody from you (sadly can't what it was) and I was like :vince:

thank you for posting here :)

fuck. marry. t-rex

fuck. marry. t-rex

:weedass:

City of Glompton

albany academy - a true yobber, making your computer match the yob theme :byob1::hf::byob1:

you're chill and you make good & funny posts, and I'm glad you wrote a chapter for byorabian nights. I appreciate you being a part of byob :c00l:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

i don't post often, unless i think something's really funny but you BYOB crew are fun people.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

oops i haff dropp-ed my frenk toast

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

Splat! :love: a few things I think of when I think of my pal Splatmaster - you're fun & funny, genial, thoughtful & give good advice, and all that makes for a nice steady presence in the yob that is really comforting. on top of all that, you have an absolute talent at lyric parodies. I like to do that myself and I thought I was pretty good at it and then I read a parody from you (sadly can't what it was) and I was like :vince:

thank you for posting here :)

:blush::glomp::love:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

op you have been an active and absolute positive influence on this subforum for literally years, which is crazy in its own right, but doubly so considering how wonky this place has been at certain points. you have actually in some ways inspired how i try to conduct myself with strangers irl and over the internet. also you are clever and your ideas often translate well into funny and clearly well-thought-out jokes. now you've made this thread too. stay gold posting buddy.

oh wow...thank you :blush:

thank you for staying through the weird times...you're a treasure. you've got a good positive posting vibe and you're consistently funny. also I love your av (classicist right?) it's very cheerful. glad to have you has a postin pal :love:

City of Glompton

cda posted:

Thirded and also you have a really great voice and I hope you will consider narrating my biopic when it comes out

thank you - and of course I'll narrate for you!

cda - I'm so glad you de-lurked and started posting. you're very smart and it shows in your funny posts, but you make some excellent serious posts as well. you also help bring some edge to our soft fluffy forum (internet tough guy challenge for example) that's refreshing. I lurk some other places you post and you're able to strike a nice balance between playful & gentle but serious, and the forums are better for it imo :love:

wearing a lampshade

City of Glompton posted:

albany academy - a true yobber, making your computer match the yob theme :byob1::hf::byob1:

you're chill and you make good & funny posts, and I'm glad you wrote a chapter for byorabian nights. I appreciate you being a part of byob :c00l:

:pray: waiting for the penguin classics edition

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

FluffieDuckie posted:

As long as we’re appreciating CoG, everyone should know that she was responsible for convincing me to stick around and ik after Dogcrash left. If it weren’t for her I never would have been mod.

So I guess depending on whether you like what we did with byob or not you should either thank her or not.

I like byob just the way it is... right this moment. Never change, byob (or change if you want to, everything's cool) :coffeepal:

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

City of Glompton

funmanguy posted:

I appreciate you all as well. :glomp:

hello funmanguy! you've got a great username and it fits - you're fun :)

I appreciate you being part of byob - you're funny & a good egg. :glomp: thanks for posting here

City of Glompton

Jaded Burnout posted:

I have not been here long but there are a handful of posters who lead the charge in setting the culture of BYOB and you are one of them, and also you have a good pun name.

hello Jaded Burnout! thank you :) I got the name in a xylo jw name change thread and he chose well!

I'm really glad that you started posting here. you have interesting hobbies, and your rats are so cute! it was nice of you to take name suggestions (Dorian is my favorite he looks so soft :3:)

making the byobeautiful was above and beyond, and I and others sure appreciate it. "Jaded Burnout, Hammock Cat Liberator" is your title in my mind :love:

City of Glompton

also any of you lurkers out there who intend to stay lurkers and are too clever to be tricked into posting, thank you for lurking byob! I'm glad you're out there and maybe someday you'll take the leap and try posting, but even if you don't I still think you're great for hanging out with us :glomp:

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
i appreciate love this thread and everybody in it so much

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Chasterson posted:

i appreciate love this thread and everybody in it so much

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello.

----------------

City of Glompton

oh heck I'm going out of order for you (sorry macnult)!

I was thinking of you as I was writing these, and I'm glad you're back, it's not the same without you. deadlypie, I'm not gonna mince words - you were a real pain in the rear end a few years ago. HOWEVER, by the magic of byob (or perhaps, by your own efforts?), you and the melon pug have grown to be a beloved fixture here. I like your posting voice and you can be very funny (I loved your screaming into the uncaring night thread). I appreciate you growing as a poster and it warms my heart that drilldo appreciation month exists.

good job bud and welcome back :coolfish:

drilldo squirt

Thanks, and I would like whoever gave me back my av to know that I appreciate it.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I also appreciate that I'm very high right now.

----------------

City of Glompton

hey Macnult, my postin pal! I appreciate you being a super chill dude. you're kind and you're clever, and you've got a weird and appealing av. thank you for being cool and making funny posts. :glomp:

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

hey Macnult, my postin pal! I appreciate you being a super chill dude. you're kind and you're clever, and you've got a weird and appealing av. thank you for being cool and making funny posts. :glomp:

:love: always nice seeing your posts on the 'yob, Glompton. Hope life is treating ya well :)

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

FluffieDuckie posted:

As long as we’re appreciating CoG, everyone should know that she was responsible for convincing me to stick around and ik after Dogcrash left. If it weren’t for her I never would have been mod.

So I guess depending on whether you like what we did with byob or not you should either thank her or not.

well then ;]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

thanks i think ur swell

City of Glompton

not ready posted:

me, I like to lurk. I appreciate everyone who posts. you give me funny things to read when I’m bored at work.
:hfive:

:hfive: hi not ready! you're a good egg and thank you for lurking here and sending the lol vibes ;)

you're a good poster too, and the thread you posted shows a lot of care for your fellow yobbers :love: I respect you v much for making it.

also good name/av combo :)

Twenty Four

I appreciate the chill kind atmosphere of byob, all the good posters, and CoG for saying all these nice things that I want to second in this thread!

City of Glompton

Robot Made of Meat posted:

BYOB is very good overall, but some posters make it the island of chill that it is. Glomp is, and always has been (in my limited experience) one who makes the 'yob special.

aww thank you :love: also limited experience? you've been here almost as long as me! :)

Robot Made of Meat, let's first talk about how much I appreciate your name/av combo. I appreciate a lot of them I know but boy does yours make me smile. in addition I appreciate that you're friendly, kind and encouraging, and of course funny. thanks for posting here, friend.

Robot Made of Meat

:blush:

City of Glompton

finally had a chance to listen to this song and I liked it a lot and it's very fitting for this forum. also it's stuck in my head now

anyhow, jumping out of my order to say, einsteins kegels I'm glad you returned to posting more. thank you for being a cool music dude :palmon:

inkajoo

nyes
i apreesh the gently caress out of ya

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i appreciate all a ya, and i appreciate that CoG encouraged FD to stay on as mod, that is cool and i did not know that.

Miss Psychosis

I think I'm having a stroke.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hope youre ok

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
hey can this also be a place to just post little things we appreciate ourselves in life?

I appreciate the starship troopers movie because of the shower scene, its useless and so wet and bisexually erotic, its a nice little thing i never forgot about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

lmbo calrissian posted:

hey can this also be a place to just post little things we appreciate ourselves in life?

I appreciate the starship troopers movie because of the shower scene, its useless and so wet and bisexually erotic, its a nice little thing i never forgot about

sure. anyway i'm starting to run out of ways to say people are nice and funny and I'm glad they're here (you all are, and I'm glad). besides it may cause Miss P physical harm if I continue to do so :smith:

• Locked thread