Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

I Dunno posted:

Imagine a bridge - get this - made of weed

Like this:

Except....WEED

That is a very BYOBridge.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

I Dunno posted:

Imagine a bridge - get this - made of weed

Like this:

Except....WEED

When I imagine a bridge made of weed I am of course smoking it

Is this ideal for such critical infrastructure?

Miss Psychosis

[Suicidal lurker on edge of the BYOB bridge]

LURKER: I have nothing left to live for.

BYOB: Hey! Lurker! We see that your standing but haven't jumped. We've made a thread calling you out! In this thread we're all going to welcome you, and celebrate you, for taking that hard first step down off that bridge.

LURKER: Well that does sound nice.

BYOB: Here's a quick look at the life you'd be leaving behind if you don't join us here. We make weed jokes, we have a thread for weed jokes, we've even had BYOB themed weed memorabilia made! We really hope you'll make the right choice and come down off that bridge, and join us. Sit back and chill, it's B.Y.O.B. time, don't contemplate deaths virtues!

*Splash*

Miss Psychosis

Alternative ending:

LURKER: We'll jeez this place sounds great! Nowhere else really seems to accept me... Finally, a place for me. A place where I can be the horrible person I am and be chided mildly from time to time, and yet tolerated!

Miss Psychosis

Also, you could say the BYOB bridge is about 55 seconds into the reggae.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Miss Psychosis posted:

Alternative ending:

LURKER: We'll jeez this place sounds great! Nowhere else really seems to accept me... Finally, a place for me. A place where I can be the horrible person I am and be chided mildly from time to time, and yet tolerated!

:chloe:

peanut

Alternative Ending:

Lurker: Here's a quick look at the afterlife you'd be going to if you join me in death. We make weed jokes, we have a fleshscroll for weed jokes, we've even had weed themed skeleton inferno made! We really hope you'll make the right choice and leap from that bridge, and join us in eternity. Sit back and chill, it's H.E.L.L. time, don't contemplate the living world's virtues!

ftfy! *splash* *splash* *splash* *splash*

Koishi Komeiji

After credits scene:

*It turns out the water is a few feet deep and the bridge is a few feet above the water*

*cut to lurker back at the computer posting in the yobbery*

Lurker: Whoa! My thread "What if Shindler's List was about weed?" is 3 pages long and I got emptyquoted by xXCutePuppez420Xx! Life is worth living after all! :peanut:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Suicidal lurker on edge of the BYOB bridge]

LURKER: I have nothing left to live for.

BYOB: Hey! Lurker! We see that your standing but haven't jumped. We've made a thread calling you out! In this thread we're all going to welcome you, and celebrate you, for taking that hard first step down off that bridge.

LURKER: Well that does sound nice.

BYOB: Here's a quick look at the life you'd be leaving behind if you don't join us here. We make weed jokes, we have a thread for weed jokes, we've even had BYOB themed weed memorabilia made! We really hope you'll make the right choice and come down off that bridge, and join us. Sit back and chill, it's B.Y.O.B. time, don't contemplate deaths virtues!

*Splash*

Diving board!

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Manifisto

[runs breathlessly into thread] did somebody say a bridge . . . made of WEED?!?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto posted:

we'll burn that bridge when we get to it!

Scroon

Just tip a tree over the chasm. Boom, instant bridge.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Manifisto posted:

Bifrost true form

So I was thinking for the water part under the bridge if you access the under the bridge part via swimming we need a sleeping man with a tent and a fire to pass out free empty bottles

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
how about a rope swing?

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

Olive! posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

Olive! posted:

This joke is good and on point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica
brudhe

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

• Locked thread