Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Howdy, y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hi :)

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
hi :ninja:

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
A shy gypsy had a trypt through my crypt.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Truthfully, I'm just glad any first post (not by my hand) didn't contain sass. "Gas" is a word without a taboo, you know.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you op

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I am a dumb idiot. holy poo poo do I suck.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
Im gay

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

I, too, am gay.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
What is your opinion on using 3 inst3ad

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

russia hillary clinton donald trump

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

gently caress you this poo poo sucks

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
What? Why would I want to do that? How profoundly absurd, OP.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
So, now to start our story:—

Branton Hills was a small town in a rich agricultural district; and having many a possibility for growth. But, through a sort of smug satisfaction with conditions of long ago, had no thought of improving such important adjuncts as roads; putting up public buildings, nor laying out parks; in fact a dormant, slowly dying community. So satisfactory was its status that it had no form of transportation to surrounding towns but by railroad, or "old Dobbin." Now, any town thus isolating its inhabitants, will invariably find this big, busy world passing it by; glancing at it, curiously, as at an odd animal at a circus; and, you will find, caring not a whit about its condition. Naturally, a town should grow. You can look upon it as a child; which, through natural conditions, should attain manhood; and add to its surrounding thriving districts its products of farm, shop, or factory. It should show a spirit of association with surrounding towns; crawl out of its lair, and find how backward it is.

Now, in all such towns, you will find, occasionally, an individual born with that sort of brain which, knowing that his town is backward, longs to start things toward improving it; not only its living conditions, but adding an institution or two, such as any city, big or small, maintains, gratis, for its inhabitants. But so forward looking a man finds that trying to instill any such notions into a town's ruling body is about as satisfactory as butting against a brick wall. Such "Boards" as you find ruling many a small town, function from such a soporific rut that any hint of digging cash from its cast iron strong box with its big brass padlock, will fall upon minds as rigid as rock.

FART.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
Easy, op.

...poo poo

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wow, looks as if plagarism is afoot.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

schmuckfeatures posted:

So, now to start our story:—

Branton Hills was a small town in a rich agricultural district; and having many a possibility for growth. But, through a sort of smug satisfaction with conditions of long ago, had no thought of improving such important adjuncts as roads; putting up public buildings, nor laying out parks; in fact a dormant, slowly dying community. So satisfactory was its status that it had no form of transportation to surrounding towns but by railroad, or "old Dobbin." Now, any town thus isolating its inhabitants, will invariably find this big, busy world passing it by; glancing at it, curiously, as at an odd animal at a circus; and, you will find, caring not a whit about its condition. Naturally, a town should grow. You can look upon it as a child; which, through natural conditions, should attain manhood; and add to its surrounding thriving districts its products of farm, shop, or factory. It should show a spirit of association with surrounding towns; crawl out of its lair, and find how backward it is.

Now, in all such towns, you will find, occasionally, an individual born with that sort of brain which, knowing that his town is backward, longs to start things toward improving it; not only its living conditions, but adding an institution or two, such as any city, big or small, maintains, gratis, for its inhabitants. But so forward looking a man finds that trying to instill any such notions into a town's ruling body is about as satisfactory as butting against a brick wall. Such "Boards" as you find ruling many a small town, function from such a soporific rut that any hint of digging cash from its cast iron strong box with its big brass padlock, will fall upon minds as rigid as rock.

FART.

holy poo poo :ypop:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
suck my drat balls

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Leroy Dennui posted:

I, too, am gay.

Me, extremely homosexual!?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gently caress I was going to do this

Auto Level Yoshi
Aug 14, 2008
boobs

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
easy enough however anyone feel inclined performing the opposite?

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

redm posted:

easy enough however anyone feel inclined performing the opposite?

ban this man right away

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm way into sucking dicks

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Angela Lansburial posted:

I am a dumb idiot. holy poo poo do I suck.

Why do you say things!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Calm Waters posted:

ban this man right away

surely someone's capable expressing themselves freely per the aforementioned method, please behave civilized friend

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'll do whatever the gently caress i want actually

UNCUT PHILISTINE
Jul 27, 2006

Poop butts vagina

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kill you'r famil

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:piss:

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

redm posted:

surely someone's capable expressing themselves freely per the aforementioned method, please behave civilized friend

this is hard actually. what a foolish jaunt it is

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Back to my old haunts.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

ok

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Calm Waters posted:

this is hard actually. what a foolish jaunt it is

aye, excluding letters when attempting simple speech seems rather fruitless.  perhaps these efforts are better made being inclusive instead

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

not hard to r🅱️ally

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
wymyn.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

we need weed

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Just r plac that l tt r with a spac . I'm sur th s nt nc will b l gibl r gardl ss.

\/\/\/ lol suck it n rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Is it okay if I just l av th m out of my post?

• Locked thread