Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Was the studio just closing by this point and this was an attempt to get some money out of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
"Sweet two feet from where I just was! How I missed you so!" -- Knights Contract (2011)

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Scheming to get people killed and then awakening their vengeful ghosts. I suppose it's good work if you can get it.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

SelenicMartian posted:

The split toe metal boots must be a pain to wear.

Full armor = creepy.
Shoes with individual toes = creepy.

Therefore this = THE MOST CREEPY, obviously.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That OHK spear is getting kind of ridiculous.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, I have to say, I had no clue why you ended up missing your entire torso twice in a row. Can't tell the explosion from you just killin' a man.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I'm kind of rooting for Faust to get backstabbed at this point, honestly. It'd certainly let there be more stages chasing after whatever it was that dropped him.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I cannot respect this environment, but I can respect Minukelsus. Someone cared about making the little nebbish pretty capable when he had to get serious.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So are you familiar with the idea of "liar's hit points"? Like, okay, you're seeing a radial health gauge which looks to be three-quarters gone in the red zone, but what relationship does that bear to the actual hit point numbers you have to wipe out to take down an enemy? Maybe magic seems so ineffective because when the hit point gauge reaches that point, you've only dealt 1/4 of their actual hit points so there's plenty of room for Heinrich to land finishers?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So they gave you an instakill spear, and then to balance it out they gave the boss like a 95% autododge?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, this really feels like "Verderinde's level", except she's already dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's always sad, seeing somebody's hopes for a franchise die, however gloriously or ingloriously. Thanks for the ride, OP.

• Locked thread