Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

If the first couple lore entries spell out exactly how Heinrich and Gretchen know each other and how Minukelsus figures into all of it, why not just start the game with the three of them traveling together and the contract already made? And Episode 3 provides an interesting setup: Heinrich's goal is a final death, Gretchen needs to keep him alive (and immortal) to meet her goal, but the pact seems to be what's keeping him from getting to his goal. I find that far more interesting than whatever Dr Faust (really?) and evil zipples witch have planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I like that the second boss' gimmick was telling the characters stuff the audience already learned through a cutscene and the finisher was a dumber version of that one finisher from God of War II.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Let's make sure the villain mugs at the camera every chance he gets while wearing a fluffy boa constrictor that conceals his face at most angles.

And make sure the hero sounds like he's tromping around in metal greaves during the cutscenes and clicking around in stilletto heels during actual gameplay.

(I think the game means Faust has longevity and youth, though neither is eternal. Not really how the myth works but okay.)

• Locked thread