Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
It's disappointing to hear that the studio that made Folklore and Majin ended on such a sour note.

Fiendly posted:

Was the witch who was talking to Faust wearing a too-tight corset with zippers directly over the nipples? I've seen plenty of bad clothing design in games, but zipples might be the worst. The execution on that boss ruled, though.

From what I could tell, the witch was not wearing a corset and those were not zippers. If anything, it reminds me of Eva's outfit from Metal Gear Solid 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

EagerSleeper posted:

I guess I missed out a lot of the games during the period God of War was popular, so I'm experiencing this with fresh eyes.

Even though this game is kinda crap, I still enjoy the unnatural color scheme everything has. It's very dreamlike, and is making me nostalgic for Folklore.

I'm not the only one who thinks Gretchen looks similar to Ellen, right?

• Locked thread