Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
kurt was telling the truth on sunday (because he is a face and therefore a "good person" in the wrestling world) to warn ronda and trips and steph are threatening to fire him if he doesn't take back what he said and convince ronda they weren't saying poo poo behind her back. over the next few weeks it'll be revealed that trips and steph were talking poo poo about ronda and mocking her for accepting a "normal wrestler" contract because her star isn't as bright as it was a couple years ago and ronda's gonna have murderface again.

come on guys they've been forcing the ronda thing for years and are going for it in a very normal mcmahon angle way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if fastlane has nakamura vs rusev i will be happy w/ wwe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ember should probably change her theme music

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i think cena should have lost because everyone knows they're not gonna swipe aj/shinsuke 2 away at the last second so we could just move on to whatever his endgame ends up being. i'm not so mad about the champ being pinned, and i like the way specifically the g1 set up opponents for okada this way, but its when it leads to a match john cena is not going to win... eh.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

My first reaction to hiring Spud to be the GM was that it wasn't a good hire because why wouldn't you take the chance to hire somebody that can get a real reaction from the crowd since that's what 205 Live needs but he's just been absolutely great.

same. 205 Spud is great so far though. I still want hurricane helms as the gm.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

Remember when Roman mentioned Alex Riley outta fuckin' nowhere during his feud with Cena? That was weird.

was that when glow came out, because he was in glow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I had forgotten completely that Shane had a mania match against taker.

lmao

• Locked thread