Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Chris James 2 posted:

I am excited for random Braun vs Elias at Mania with nothing at stake

It’s going to be a loving shame when braun is in a meaningless mania match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the brock no show work to try to get roman over just shows you that they either don't know, and or don't care why people dislike roman, but whatever it's typical wwe stuff

im just waiting for Bryan's contract to run out so i can see someone die in the ring via someone's lovely potrait mode phone video from an indie show (spolier it'll be bryan)

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
can't wait for another great smackdown episode brought to you by THE ROAD DOGG

where's rusev?
what happened to carmella and the MiTB contract?
Tag team division not making sense?

WHO CARES, let's get more shane mchmahon! AJ has no chemistry with KO? Watch us push that some more! JOHN CENA

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont mind roman's promos when he is being a jerky smug rear end, it suits him well, like he should be a heel or something

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i don't care how bad all y'all thought the orton/bray feud was but i had a legit laugh when randy burnt down the shed than struck his pose

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I think they could do something like have Ellsworth come in and gently caress up Carmella’s cash in at mania, not sure how it would be received but would make sense

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
cena isn't wrestling the undertaker, that'll be AJ, and taker will go over, cena will successfully defend his wwe championship against nakamura

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gently caress when him and Braun would collapse the ring I know it’s cliche but drat if that isn’t fun

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
enzo would buy those seats, then rape someone after, probably

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

cams posted:

when people defend roman reigns' in ring work it is so absurd to me that i genuinely feel i am being gaslit.

but i took this as a sign that the wwe product is not for me and moved on. at least i got this rad avatar out of it.

hey i'm with you i think he's average at best, the superman punch is dumb and hookey as all hell. people rip on the miz for being an average wrestler but roman is not any better than him, i don't think i've seen roman try something new in forever, and also his crucifix powerbomb is embarrassing

and his promos suck

i also don't get why roman wears the shield vest still, you've built him up into this amazing hero but he needs body protection still?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
go back in time and have rollins be a face after coming back from injury

still dont understand what was gong through vince's head after they do the documentary on rollins recovery and everyone was pumped he returned, huge pops, that was the time to push him as a face, but nope let's have him cut a promo saying he hates his fans

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
cena wishes he was the actor batista is though

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 2, 2018

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Defiance Industries posted:

I like the Miz because he has two character traits, "delusions of grandeur" and "cowardly," which is two more character traits than Roman Reigns has

lmao

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I didn’t know I was going to start a multi page argument but I still stand that Miz >> Roman

And you know what, I’m glad Miz said he only dropped the belt cause he was filming some lovely movie no one will ever see and he would get it back because Roman is the worst pushed face in forever and he shouldn’t even have the IC let alone the heavyweight

Come at me friends

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Mar 2, 2018

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i can't believe that all the good will shane had when he came back went away so quickly you would think as someone who left the wwe sphere he would be self aware enough to know everyone loving hated the mcmahons for being on tv too much and taking the spotlight but apparently not

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lmao what a poo poo match but I have a hard time hating on Brock for sticking it to Vince because wwe fucks everyone over except Brock

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
but roman isn't gong to defend the belt because he's going to pop for roids, brock will have the last laugh

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
they'll make rollins and dean be heels and it won't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Grendels Dad posted:

Big rear end is going to inherit Kane's gimmick.

i think big rear end could work good as A BIG SCARY GUY IN COSTUME gimmick considering he can't talk very well, or wrestle well, but drat if he didn't come out looking like jesus compared to enzo

• Locked thread