Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'll make the discussion thread right after raw, but i'm not going to post pictures or results or anything like that because personally i don't read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it's a lot easier for Angle to just tell us what's going on instead of showing it happen. that's why they always say "tell, don't show" because it's much easier to write that way

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Gonzo McFee posted:

Correcting a guy's spelling on a post about Nazis. Can you no see where this is going?

not see

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the miz would be a good manager, probably a great one, but, he's a wrestler, and he's terrible at wrestling

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the miz's ringwork is very unpleasant
roman reigns is a wank pheasant

the miz main evented wrestlemania and lost
roman reigns denies the holocaust

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the miz won't catch you when you fall
roman reigns gets popped for stanozolol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the miz needs to be carried to anything great
roman reigns can't carry a 20 pound weight

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Gonz posted:

The Miz is actually 1-0 in Wrestlemania main events.

Believe that

he lost in the end

like we all will

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i wish i had paid money to snuggle in bed with Sunny and take a selfie before it was too late

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i hope so too because i just renewed my milfhunting license and i can take her out to chilis for happy hour and an appetizer

let's bust Sunny out of jail

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

YeehawMcKickass posted:

I was there, and I wasn't. My date is a huge Kane mark and even she wasn't annoyed by it. It was the match right before the intermission and people ware ready to go get their piss breaks in.

The 8-woman match made no sense, but god drat is Asuka awesome. Her strikes are on a completely different level from everyone.

What really ended up being the main event was The Bar against Balor/Rollins. Ended on a DQ for the bar to retain, but it was chair shot city afterwards followed by Seth joining Finn with the arm raising to finn's music

My date and I left after the CM Punk chant during the Cena/Reigns main event. We heard a Rusev Day chant before we left the building.

did you screw her brains out

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
all the wrestling fans i've known irl who weren't smarks were all either literally brain-damaged or retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
coach loving sucks

bring back booker t

• Locked thread