Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I liked Roman's promo. He can actually cut a decent one when not saddled with MAGIC BEANS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Big Red Retard

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Minidust posted:

can we get a gif in shirt form

I wish I had the ability to be as shocked about anything as that guy is.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Damien Mizdow was originally supposed to be a one off joke. The Miz's gimmick was floundering at that point. Mizdow got so over that it became a full time thing and completely hijacked the Miz's gimmick. When Mizdow was off screen Miz was significantly less over than when he was on screen. So no, Sandow helped get Miz over as weird and backwards as it sounds today. The rest is equally nonsense.

:aronrex:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Professor Funk posted:

this is a great opportunity to share one of the best youtube videos ever. if roman was more like this guy he would be over as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxBTwMYkCBI

This dude's whole channel is pretty great, yeah.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Don't marry a libertarian imo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vince said "yes" to KO that one time AND Stone Cold sent him a text so he's obviously a main eventer.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's official now.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-of-fame/wwe-hall-of-fame-2018/article/hillbilly-jim-wwe-hall-of-fame-2018-inductee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I love memes so I hope she doesn't doubt El Dandy

• Locked thread