Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Minidust posted:

can we get a gif in shirt form

Watch this on loop for a minute straight every time it gets posted

I will never feel as strongly about anything as that dude did about a Bella saying the b-word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The important thing is that they’re redoing the Austin McMahon feud right down to the letter, so we can expect memorable segments such as:
- Stephanie covering Ronda in beer
- Stephanie clonking Ronda with a bedpan
- Stephanie making Ronda piss herself

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Champs losing in non title matches would be less bad if they bothered to explain “Hey Cena has everything to fight for, while AJ needs to save himself for the multi-man at Roadblock or Fastlane or whatever”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dean’s cash-in should have been the swansong for MitB, the gimmick is totally dead from two poo poo winners this year

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ember is always over by the end of a match because she’s a great babyface bell-to-bell. She still needs a lot of work on her character though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

quote:

Reigns, on the other hand, has been able to carry impressive feuds with performers of all sizes (Styles and Samoa Joe).
wow, he got good matches out of AJ Styles and Samoa Joe? :monocle:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yes, concussions are bad for you

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bradzilla posted:

gently caress Brock. I bought tickets to a house show next week specifically for Brock/Miz. No way it will be any different than this poo poo.
if you thought it would be that’s mostly on you dude

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bartok posted:

So what does WWE do once Reigns finally vanquishes Lesnar? They aren't going to turn him heel so it's going to be a lot of face vs face matches where his opponents get cheered more. They also don't have any big heels outside of an injured Samoa Joe. So that means they got to try to elevate guys like Elias, Miz, and god forbid Bray as viable threats which almost never works. I assume the plan is to keep Braun away from Reigns until they are ready to take the title off him at SummerSlam or later.

Weeelllllllllllllll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dacap posted:

So I guess the Rousey plan is to replicate the Austin/Vince rivalry with her and Steph, so we'll be seeing Steph every Raw now too

Can’t wait for the one where Stephanie covers Ronda in beer, or the one where Stephanie makes Ronda piss her pants

• Locked thread