Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a smashing pumpkins t-shirt but it says "but before billy went crazy or whatever's going on. I haven't really kept up to be honest"

a sex pistols t-shirt but it says "but let's not talk about it right now"

a blue oyster cult t-shirt but it says "right, the band that made burnin for you and don't fear the reaper. and godzilla, right. yeah those are good songs but they're not specifically why I'm wearing this shirt"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

a fastball t-shirt but it says "yeah you kinda had to be there, I guess"

alnilam

A Gilbert and Sullivan t shirt but from before they got big with the hms pinafore

redm

a The Pixies t shirt that says "fight club yeah sure great"

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
A Beatles shirt that says "Ringo Who?"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

CheeseThief

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

A No Doubt T shirt that does not feature Gwen Stefani.

cda

by Hand Knit
A Justin Beiber shirt that says "Justin Beiber sucks but when I was in the hospital with my mom just before she passed away "Somebody To Love" played on the radio so now every time I hear it" on the FRONT SIDE and then on the back it says "it reminds me of her and I really love my mom, which is why I'm wearing this shirt, so don't judge me"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

cda posted:

A Justin Beiber shirt that says "Justin Beiber sucks but when I was in the hospital with my mom just before she passed away "Somebody To Love" played on the radio so now every time I hear it" on the FRONT SIDE and then on the back it says "it reminds me of her and I really love my mom, which is why I'm wearing this shirt, so don't judge me"

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
a swastika armband that says "but like not the holocaust"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit
a star of david, but with an asterisk next to it

----------------

redm

a rainbow spelling out the words "no homo"

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

a swastika armband that says "but like not the holocaust"

*pushes glasses up nose* it's called a manji, an ancient glyph of protection, and you can tell it's not nazi bc it goes counter clockwise

CheeseThief

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

A MAGA hat and then in small italics along the brim "if we can all agree on a point of reference when it was great to begin with".

alnilam

CheeseThief posted:

A MAGA hat and then in small italics along the brim "if we can all agree on a point of reference when it was great to begin with".

this but from when it was the slogan of a different politician in the 80s

Macnult

A Sonic Youth t-shirt that says “yes I know about the divorce”

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
A Phish shirt that says "yes highschool classmates I can probably get you some oxys"

Then on the back says
"I promise just give me another week"

----------------

blaise rascal

Chasterson posted:

A Phish shirt that says "yes highschool classmates I can probably get you some oxys"

Then on the back says
"I promise just give me another week"
lol

alnilam

a diogenes t-shirt but from his grungy athens period, not corinth when he got mainstream

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
A Michael Jackson shirt but on the back it says "He made Thriller."

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Koishi Komeiji

A Nickelback shirt that says: Please help me this is not an attempt at irony, I need help.

Farecoal

There he go
An "I <3 Fascism! But not the the Hitler kind, the Mussolini kind" t-shirt

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Red hot chili peppers shirt but under the asterisk it says

*I'm out of clean clothes and an ex left this at my place

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Hugh Malone posted:

Red hot chili peppers shirt but under the asterisk it says

*I'm out of clean clothes and an ex left this at my place

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

A Sonic Youth t-shirt that says “yes I know about the divorce”

----------------

Manifisto

a john deere cap that says "is it possible to be aware that some people have used a symbol ironically and yet display it unironically, or does the irony awareness taint and ruin everything forever?"

ty nesamdoom!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

CheeseThief posted:

I have a button from when I volunteered with Bernie's campaign and I have half a mind to get a MAGA hat and put the Bernie button on it.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

I have a button from when I volunteered with Bernie's campaign and I have half a mind to get a MAGA hat and put the Bernie button on it.

some people would do that unironically so that might not be a good idea

blaise rascal

Koishi Komeiji posted:

A Nickelback shirt that says: Please help me this is not an attempt at irony, I need help.
whoa, I had this exact same joke in mind, but I didn't post it because I couldn't figure out how to word it this well

redm

a sublime t shirt that says "i dont have any weed on me rn sorry"

sig by Manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit
A Tool shirt that's just a regular Tool shirt so you know I like Tool

redm

a house of pain t shirt that says "insane in the membrane"

sig by Manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo
a 311 shirt with all the lyrics to Down jammed in there

RazzleDazzleHour

a reversable dixie chicks shirt

one side says "but before they said that stuff about bush"

flip it inside out and the other side says "but after they said that stuff about bush"

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Paul McCartney shirt that says "I love my lesbian grandma"

FluffieDuckie

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

a reversable dixie chicks shirt

one side says "but before they said that stuff about bush"

flip it inside out and the other side says "but after they said that stuff about bush"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Twenty Four

A black metal band shirt but instead of the spiky band name it says "If you ask me what my shirt says, you owe me a beer"

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

NO FEAR

except ghosts

Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man posted:

NO FEAR

except ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
a nirvana shirt with courtney love on it

• Locked thread