Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
you know too much about yes to not like goddamn relayer

—my shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Y E S

but only "Close to the Edge" and "Fragile" , I mean- "90125" was great but it wasn't "classic" Yes, and the other collaboration albums like Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe was great stuff, but it wasn't Yes because Christopher Squire owned the rights to the name "Yes" but teh other guys wanted to do something different but Jon Anderson was being a little prima donna bitc.. I'm sorry, I'll stop. Great live show, though!

extremely shameful to not include yes album and tales and relaywr but otherwise decent post

Damnit trp sprubg

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just a Queen shirt featuring Adam Lambert

alnilam

this thread is a honeypot

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
hell, i'll say it: drama is a good yes album

magnification is a really really good yes album

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
tormato is a good album in that it's one of the funniest things ever recorded

Manifisto

lets not forget brain salad surgery

ty nesamdoom!

krampster2

an insane clown posse shirt that says 'you know there is a difference between a juggalo and a gigolo?'

and on the back: 'but in saying that, if you do want to hit me up for some solicited sex my number is 0401xxxxxx'

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
a guns 'n' roses shirt that says "not right now, not even before, really i hate all their music but i worship the 'sweet child o' mine' riff enough to wear this"

Twenty Four

A Fear Factory shirt with the band name on it and a picture of Joe Rogan from Fear Factor beneath and I just walk around with a confused look on my face all the time, mirroring the looks anyone who sees my shirt gives me.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
GUYS I LOVE YES IT REALLY IS MY FAVORITE BAND I'M SORRY

Don't kill the whale!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
a Rush shirt that says "but before Geddy bought a synthesizer"

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
yeah they really jumped the shark with 2112

Drink-Mix Man

A Rush shirt that says "Yes, even the synthesizer stuff."

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Yes

You know, that band that did the end credits for Jojo

Drink-Mix Man

Is there a shirt yet that just says "Pretty much anything except rap and country"?

Duckbox

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Is there a shirt yet that just says "Pretty much anything except rap and country"?

If you wear this shirt someone starts following you around with a "what about Johnny Cash?" shirt and your life basically becomes a horror movie and you walk faster and faster but he just keeps following you until you're sprinting through traffic just to escape and just when you think you've lost him, suddenly he's right in front of you and now his shirt says "even Wu Tang?"

Macnult

A Joy Division t-shirt that says "Unknown Pleasures wasn't their only merch".

Macnult

A t-shirt that says "Primus Sucks" on the front and on the back is "I don't actually think Primus sucks it's just something the fans say because early on Les Claypool would to introduce the band by saying they sucked as a joke and even though he's tired of the phrase people still chant it at their shows".

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
a merzbow shirt made of steel wool and sandpaper

Macnult

Sham bam bamina! posted:

a merzbow shirt made of steel wool and sandpaper

deep dish peat moss

A Yes shirt that says "Yes... more like No"

redm

a death grips t shirt that says "death grips more like insane clown posse"

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

A solid black T-Shirt, the darkest thing ever, smugly thinking that no one else "gets it".

• Locked thread