Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will John Cena's Wrestlemania match be?
This poll is closed.
Cena vs Undertaker 4 13.33%
Cena vs Shinsuke vs AJ 1 3.33%
Cena vs Heath Slater 6 20.00%
Cena is special guest host at WWF World Restaurant 14 46.67%
THE BIG DOG! 5 16.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'd honestly like Shane a lot more if he was always snacking on popcorn in his segments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hey, its Absolution!

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Shane didn't offer either of them popcorn!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

remember when she was the champion? sigh

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

becky you have two pairs of goggles on

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Huh, jokes aside Heidi Lovelace getting a WWE Women's Title shot is something I'm not sure I ever thought I'd see.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This AGAIN?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh phew its a wig

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CarlCX posted:

Bryan's gonna come back to influence things somehow,

okay, got it

CarlCX posted:

because he's the heel and everything is upside-down, and this is to make him a dirty liar

we-ell, I can roll with D-Bry playing the jerk; hell, I kind of like his mischievous literal-mindedness

CarlCX posted:

so you root for Shane McMahon over him.

annnnd they've lost me

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hey, its 3 face women wrestlers uniting against 3 heel women wrestlers. That's different.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

....Ryan Ward.... :negative:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Huh, jokes aside Heidi Lovelace getting a WWE Women's Title shot is something I'm not sure I ever thought I'd see.

Yeah, I really can't point to anything in her WWE run that I've really liked but I'm happy she's making that WWE money.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
SHE CALLS THAT THE REAR VIEW

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I bet Ruby Riott is one of those people who says that each tattoo she has represents a part of her or something.

Ugh.

People who get tattoos are dumb.

If any of you have tattoos you are bad.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Weird thing I'm noticing. Smackdown never seems to throw to commercial they just go silent whereas they almost always throw to commercial on Raw.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also Liv Morgan looks like she's made money by wearing a diaper. I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

fart blood posted:

I bet Ruby Riott is one of those people who says that each tattoo she has represents a part of her or something.

Ugh.

People who get tattoos are dumb.

If any of you have tattoos you are bad.

<--- confirmed non-bad.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gumball Gumption posted:

Also Liv Morgan looks like she's made money by wearing a diaper. I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

I knew there was a reason I liked her.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
BTW if I have to deal with a Jinder Mahal or Randy Orton promo I am loving out.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

:thunk:

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
"let's cut away from the match for 15 seconds to watch carmella rub on her phone."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

carmella's on tv for the first time in like 2 months answering tweets lol

still the best result of that trio

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Does the atmosphere of this match feel really weird to anybody else? It kind of feels like nobody is really entirely sure what they are supposed to be doing.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Carmella is gross

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, I really can't point to anything in her WWE run that I've really liked but I'm happy she's making that WWE money.

Yeah, I have this weird fandom of Lovelace where she's never wowed me or anything but I've always been aware of her whether it was because she was going toe to toe with Eddie Kingston in Chikara or running a weirdly progressive lesbian storyline in OVW. I just never had her pegged as a WWE prospect. So good for her for making it.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Carmella lloks like she has had facial work

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Gumball Gumption posted:

maybe she posed for one of shmorky's diaper klorf pictures.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i want a statue of Naomi and Ruby kicking each other in the head

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Jesus.

What the gently caress happened to Carmela?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Has Naomi always been using the Disaster Kick?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

naomi its gonna be real real hard to make that weird kick look any good

the "scorpion kick" not the disaster kick. that actually looked pretty good

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Does the atmosphere of this match feel really weird to anybody else? It kind of feels like nobody is really entirely sure what they are supposed to be doing.

wwe.txt

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The matches haven't been great, but at least there is an actual proper storyline going on here. Charlotte beat Ruby's 2 friends, then Ruby took it upon herself to beat Charlotte's 2 friends, and now they're going to fight each other.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Charlotte feels like she's been champion for too long but I don't know if Ruby is the right person to pass the strap to.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
who is this guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

josh duh-duh duh... duh...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Duhamel here to get steroids from Roman? Wrong show!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That riot squad music sounds like its from an early 2000's teen sitcom. It's face music.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Le Saboteur posted:

Charlotte feels like she's been champion for too long but I don't know if Ruby is the right person to pass the strap to.

Its getting passed to either Carmella or Asuka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Josh Douchebag

• Locked thread