Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Nando never wins the Indy 500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hope Nando never wins the Indy 500

I hope Rousey cooks and eats Alexa Bliss

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

GramCracker posted:

Fresh sausage, garlic, and habanero pizza. Always improving, unlike Their Stroll.

That looks good aside from the naked swatch of tomato up front. Did the cheese and toppings all shift when you were sliding the pie off the peel?

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Yeah I do think their livery is ok

They need a new one next year.

For the amount of money they're apparently spending, they shouldn't be as garbage as they have been so far.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Theophany posted:

The driver who has won every series he has competed in is garbage - a brainwrong.

Except F1.

And the Florida Winter Series but to be fair I had to look up what the gently caress that even was. It did see Lance get beaten by one Max "Maximum" Verstappen though. And future McLaren superstart Nicholas Latifi. And Ed "About to be fired by Chip Ganassi" Jones. And Tatiana Calderon. And 3 other drivers.

Other than that though, he's gold.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dudley posted:

Except F1.

And the Florida Winter Series but to be fair I had to look up what the gently caress that even was. It did see Lance get beaten by one Max "Maximum" Verstappen though. And future McLaren superstart Nicholas Latifi. And Ed "About to be fired by Chip Ganassi" Jones. And Tatiana Calderon. And 3 other drivers.

Other than that though, he's gold.

I'm sorry that Lance Stroll didn't win his maiden season of F1 which is apparently what we judge the quality of a driver against. Smdh that frauds like Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel and Raikkonnen didn't win in their first season.

Lol at even trying to win something as inherently garbage as a racing series with 'Florida' in its name.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
RIGHT OR WRONG, I CAN’T HELP BUT EXPRESS MYSELF LIKE A BRATTY CHILD. DON’T LISTEN TO ME.
If you're stuck for some action packed racing during the break I got you covered - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2yQTju6u74

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Lots of shittalking stroll without matching my month toxx for two podiums itt. Just goes to show how many trolls there are

We don't need to say it. There's an implicit toxx on everyone in the thread. Ban us all if he gets two podiums

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
With the MTC still on this earth, I never though I'd see this. Never in a kajillionbintillion years would Ron let this go down.

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1031493306721681408

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Theophany posted:

The cheapest I remember them being was like £20,000. Testarossas were changing hands for not much more. My Dad picked up a 355 targa for £35,000, he sold it for the exact same a couple of years later and he still regrets not holding on to it because of how much they go for now. Of course, that totally ignores how loving holed he would've been paying to hold on to it.

Obligatory pics...

My 86 year old Italian Grandfather:

My 16 year old dumb rear end posing in it for prom:

My dad actually driving me to prom:

Ahh fuckit, #ForzaFerrari

E; lol this still exists, a report of the 355 Challenge round at Castle Combe. My cousin is mentioned as an end note for having the noobie O plate on his car and not killing anybody. http://archive-focgb.co.uk/events/maranello_2002/round1/report.php

Bless you for posting these.

Theophany posted:

Stroll would've been on the podium already. Thankfully y'all are gonna eat some major turds next year when he's in some competently built machinery.

I'm gonna give you a pass on this one because of the Ferrari pics.

1500quidporsche posted:

And I bet none of you trolls will toxx for the opposite.

I already have done exactly that.

Alonso paddle boarding on the pond at the MTCC is just him leaving a flaming bag of poop on Ron's doorstep. Now that the retirement is out, I bet we'll see some more cool fun antics.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Theophany posted:

My dad actually driving me to prom:

Mario Theissen in a Ferrari...now I have seen everything...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

GramCracker posted:

With the MTC still on this earth, I never though I'd see this. Never in a kajillionbintillion years would Ron let this go down.

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1031493306721681408

Lol big lake, long heatwave, first footage of any employee allowed in the big lake is 7 weeks later and it’s Nando dicking around.

The spirit of Ron lives on.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
RIGHT OR WRONG, I CAN’T HELP BUT EXPRESS MYSELF LIKE A BRATTY CHILD. DON’T LISTEN TO ME.

learnincurve posted:

Lol big lake, long heatwave, first footage of any employee allowed in the big lake is 7 weeks later and it’s Nando dicking around.

The spirit of Ron lives on.
Is the implication here you'd want to go swimming in a stagnant water feature ??

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

Is the implication here you'd want to go swimming in a stagnant water feature ??

Please don’t talk about my dick like that.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Khablam posted:

I live in the centre of the country. God bless you for thinking I haven’t already.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

If you legitimately think Lance Stroll is a good driver you have severe brain damage.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

If you legitimately think Lance Stroll is a good driver you have severe brain damage.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Toxx up trolls

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Laance Stroll is legitamtely a good driver.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ban me if Lance Stroll finishes on the podium anytime this season or next

E: in f1

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Lance Stroll has reached the pinnacle of motorsports. He is effectively a better driver than any of us or, hell, most of the world's non-race car driving population

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Norns posted:

:discourse: This is the correct position on this particular issue.

1500quidporsche posted:

Toxx up trolls

iospace has mine on record already. I think it's a month for every Strolldium next year. I'm not the least bit worried.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Lance Stroll has reached the pinnacle of motorsports. He is effectively a better driver than any of us or, hell, most of the world's non-race car driving population

That's absolutely true. I have no doubt that Stroll would lap circles around me at my local kart track. But it still doesn't mean he's properly competitive with the better half of the field out there, or that he'll last once his dad's interest in paying for his seat wanes. I can't really see any teams picking him up without getting a paycheck for it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to stomp a mudhole on lance stroll rear end and walk it dry

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

im going to stomp a mudhole on lance stroll rear end and walk it dry

Alexa Bliss sucks

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Alexa Bliss sucks

Whats your opinion on Alexa Bliss?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Whats your opinion on Alexa Bliss?

She's good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It doesnt matter what your opinion on Alexa Bliss is!!!

*crowd cheers

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

CratSock posted:

iospace has mine on record already. I think it's a month for every Strolldium next year. I'm not the least bit worried.
But the reason you’re not worried is Williams sucks

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
He'll be slightly more worried when Stroll is driving for Force Canada next year.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Gasly to RB well okay

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
Could be interesting considering how wildly inconsistent he is.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Norris is running FP1 this weekend in the McLaren.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I'm not sure if Verstappen is ready to lead a team, or if Gasly is even ready for that seat. We shall see.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Frond posted:

I'm not sure if Verstappen is ready to lead a team, or if Gasly is even ready for that seat. We shall see.

Let the implosion of Red Bull begin

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Khablam posted:

Could be interesting considering how wildly inconsistent he is.

Hes been pretty solid the past few weekends but its a big step up

Sainz really hosed himself going to renault

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Best part of this video is nobody in the TV booth being slightly surprised or interested in both Williamses DNFing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHggit6eGQ

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Lets all examine the superb high quality work of a senile former formula atlantic mechanic

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Croc posted:

Hes been pretty solid the past few weekends but its a big step up

Sainz really hosed himself going to renault

Or he freed himself from the RedBull empire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

1500quidporsche posted:

Lets all examine the superb high quality work of a senile former formula atlantic mechanic

Don't be so hard on yourself