Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Renault invented the Minivan. The Espace predates the Chrysler one by a few months IIRC. Although if we are getting technical the Type-1 by VW was the first Minivan, and Chevrolet had the Greenbrier. The Japanese also had passenger versions available of their commercial vans available forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Human Grand Prix posted:

Renault invented the Minivan. The Espace predates the Chrysler one by a few months IIRC. Although if we are getting technical the Type-1 by VW was the first Minivan, and Chevrolet had the Greenbrier. The Japanese also had passenger versions available of their commercial vans available forever.

Espace stands for all the Extra Space we're gonna need on the McLaren hype train here in a few weeks

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

track day bro! posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

*in insanely DoctorCompleto voice* what the gently caress is this poo poo??

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Espace stands for all the Extra Space we're gonna need on the McLaren hype train here in a few weeks

PHWOAR, CHOO CHOO BITCH!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

The only Extra Space I see here is between your ears.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The only Extra Space I see here is between your ears.

Hell yeah baby, got that Size Zero brain

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

But enough about the Tifosi

eriddy
Jan 21, 2005

sixty nine lmao

The Kimoa Kid posted:

It's not the size of the brain but actually how wrinkly it is. Smooth Brain is a better, more accurate burn. I hope this is helpful.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

iospace posted:

Unlike Ferrari, who is owned by Chrysler, PIONEERS OF THE MINIVAN.

Bring back the Bruiser Cruiser.
http://www.wikimotiveblogs.com/kendallchryslerblog/wp-content/uploads/sites/92/2015/08/woodie.jpg

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ECecDRYnnA

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Brain Gap is the new Thigh Gap.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

So Renault engines are apparently using the 2016 ERS because they still can't get a new one to work.

Lol.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

So Renault engines are apparently using the 2016 ERS because they still can't get a new one to work.

Lol.

Oldie but a goodie :c00l: ain't broke don't fix it

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
2016 was a vintage year in fairness

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rock-Solid, Unbreakable Renault ERS Leads McLaren to 2018 Championship

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know what are you talking about

#forzaferrari

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Choo Choo Bitches! I'm riding this baby all the way!

Custard Undies fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 6, 2018

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Couldn't figure out the tweet embed because I'm a numpty so here have a pic.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

freeranger posted:

Just paste the URL of the tweet and the forum should automatically parse it.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

freeranger posted:

Pictures seem to work better in the awful app.

If only Honda had sent that tweet, would've been too perfect.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/970993371765444608

#shitclaren

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Next level sandbagging from the Woking boys. Loving it.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Toro Rosso have done the most laps out of anyone in testing, meanwhile McLaren are having technical trouble.

:thunk:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NtotheTC posted:

Toro Rosso have done the most laps out of anyone in testing, meanwhile McLaren are having technical trouble.

I theorize that the late Installation of the Renault in the design phase is causing teething troubles.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Next level sandbagging from the Woking boys. Loving it.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

NtotheTC posted:

Toro Rosso wins more races than McLaren this year :getin:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Goddamn that McLaren paint job is :ck5:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Human Grand Prix posted:

I theorize that the late Installation of the Renault in the design phase is causing teething troubles.

My theory is that McLaren are poo poo

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Toro Rosso always do a shitton of laps in pre season testing, it's just the way they operate. If the Honda engine can actually manage that now, great, but we have no way of knowing if the harvesting issues are still there and the low temperatures will be masking overheating problems as well.

McLaren have clearly had a few teething problems, but that's kinda to be expected. Their biggest loss of track time was a wheel nut failure.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If McLaren didn't have any teething problems it would just mean they focused all their efforts on integrating the Renault engine and not actually building a good car, which would be boring and stupid and pointless. Ideally Alonso will win every race while on fire.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
im a wheel nut for mclaren

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
McLaren is the worst run automotive company since the Delorean Motor Company. I'm convinced the Honda engine is perfectly fine and McLaren are both mentally and physically incapable of conceiving how to install an engine in a car properly.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.

#snorzaferrari

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Dubs posted:

#forzaferrari

Delete this crap

#forzaferrari

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

McLaren is the worst run automotive company since the Delorean Motor Company. I'm convinced the Honda engine is perfectly fine and McLaren are both mentally and physically incapable of conceiving how to install an engine in a car properly.

Counterpoint: McLaren run by John Z Delorean instead of Zak Brown would be loving epic.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Counterpoint: McLaren run by John Z Delorean instead of Zak Brown would be loving epic.

Better than gold.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Tsaedje posted:

Toro Rosso always do a shitton of laps in pre season testing, it's just the way they operate. If the Honda engine can actually manage that now, great, but we have no way of knowing if the harvesting issues are still there and the low temperatures will be masking overheating problems as well.

McLaren have clearly had a few teething problems, but that's kinda to be expected. Their biggest loss of track time was a wheel nut failure.

What was wrong with the wheel? Also, don’t sign your posts

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.

1500quidporsche posted:

Better than gold.

its papaya orange not gold

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

I will lol externally if good genuine Italian team Torro Rosso manage to get a decent points haul with the obviously fantastic Honda engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Counter counterpoint: They both obviously do a lot of coke.