Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Don't do anything to me if Stroll scores more points than all of team mclaren again this year because it's totally going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rename this thread Scuderia Ferrari thread. Thank you.
You mean the Ducati Corse thread, thank you

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Liberty should bring back the radio ban. I enjoyed Hamilton saying TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR I'M GOING TO PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS and Bono saying WE DO NOT ADVISE THAT LEWIS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

NtotheTC posted:

There are two cool and good people at McLaren, Eric Boullier and Fernando Alonso. Both of them have confidence and an air of "I know what I'm doing".

Everyone else was walking around using Ron-speak despite the fact that he's dead or retired or whatever. The rot has clearly set in.
Yeah they were like the only two who seemed to know what was going on, although being rather depressed and fatalistic about it. Everyone else seemed deluded or panicking or didn't know what they were doing.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
No joke I think F1 would be interesting as hell if the top teams disappeared. All of a sudden there might be some battles for wins instead of a predictable outcome every time. But Ferrari Mercedes and RedBull would all have to leave, all the teams with effectively infinite budgets, for that to really happen

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Hon hon hon, le McLaren, c'est merde
A great post which deserves to be so recognized

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That's a pretty safe toxx to make there, did anyone step up and do if Notre Lance gets more points than all of McLaren again?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Doesn't Berlusconi have a new racist and/or pedophiliacal political party called Forza Italia?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Tsaedje posted:

In other news this is good stuff (if you actually read it and ignore the dumb headline)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/43343666

I love the obvious disdain everyone has for Carmen Jorda's credibility.
She actually kind of agrees with Carmen in that article

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bernie would have won

if he were Ferrari team principal

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I would like to make a motion that Williams be referred to as Williams-Marussia for the rest of the season

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Worse with a capital W

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That movie is great enough and I know it well enough to know that that "script" you quoted is quite inaccurate

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Their Nige's mustache is the worst mustache. Keke mustache while smoking is the best.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
GP2 operating system

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Let’s not lose sight of the clear and obvious fact that Rosberg retired solely to troll the poo poo out of Hamilton.
Nico Rosberg: greatest GP driver or greatest GP driver of all time?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4
#forzaferrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

poty posted:

I hope Our Theresa bans Sirotkin from driving for Williams and gives the seat to Jolyon "The Flash" Palmer
She'd give the job to Kubica because Brits can't do actual work, they have to hire Poles to do it all, and the Poles do a much better job anyway

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Edward Mass posted:

what ESPN puts out, “Martin Brundle with commercials”.
I don't think it is adequately appreciated how awful this will be, especially in light that NBC had the best commentary team operating in the world before this year. Expect U.S. viewers to disappear in vast numbers. If there ever were vast numbers to disappear anyway

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I liked Rossi (because he's named after the greatest guy ever) until that move. That was loving dumb, the commentators were saying all through the race how the painted lines in that turn were lovely. Wickens did nothing wrong.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Vettel was also very pro - grid girls

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Why didn't Scuderia Ferrari think of that? I thought they were the best at cheating

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Seems like a lazy kind of cheating. Germans are better at everything.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
#forzawilliamsmarussia

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Did DoctorGonzo's girlfriend like Kubica? Was she that good and that's why it's so hard to get over? Cause I got dumped by a girl who liked to watch MotoGP in bed together, obviously much higher class than someone who likes F1, so I should be complaining a lot more

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

Please do not mention MotoGP in this thread because it pisses off like four people who want to hear exclusively about Red Bull front wing developments and how Gonzo's relationship is going. Do not talk about how amazing it was that Zarco smashed the lap record in qualifying on a two year old Yamaha while the two current year Yamahas couldn't even get on the front two rows. Don't try to bring up how close the pecking order is and like eight drivers could win tomorrow. Do not mention how amazing it is that Ducati has sorted their poo poo this year and Lorenzo is the slowest of the three current year bikes. It will make these people upset.
By the way, goondolences on your new av. That's a harsh one.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The Spanish twinks on bikes aren't nearly as good looking as Fernando though

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Ugh pushbikes

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Basticle posted:

Was he trying to return this?

Ironically he wouldn't have to because those things are reliable with good performance

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Futbol is an even more fraudulent sport than F1

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Is there anything Our Rossie can't do? Greatest driver or greatest driver of all time?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I didn't notice it until this picture but the new F1 logo is so bad you can't even tell it says "F1" it just looks like some random wavy lines

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
What exactly is a Danger Zone in modern F1 terms anyway?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

There are bees nests near those corners and a bee might fly under the helmet.
This wouldn't be a problem if we had the aeroscreen instead of the abomination that is the halo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
While watching a 1996 season review I just learned that at one point in time on planet earth, John Paul Herbert outqualified his teammate Michael Schumacher.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Wirth1000 posted:

Radio messages will be dubbed over with random clips from Days of Thunder.

Lewis Hamilton wins the British GP and the radio message is just a clip of Cole Trickle saying "This ones for you, Harry!"
You mean F1 races will become entertaining and engaging? I find this implausible

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
This is a cool and good post

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
#MF1GA

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The nosecam and visorcam Indycar has now are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Looking forward to Weedlord Bonerhitler bringing some respectable commentary and decent banter back to F1