Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Bold prediction Alonso decides to try the 500, again. Bumps Danica and Sage off the grid by his sheer existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TOXX COLLECTION POST

wicka posted:

iospace, please ban me if Fernando Alonso does not win the 2018 FIA Formula One World Drivers' Championship.

To be determined. Toxx fail, Wicka banned.

Wirth1000 posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso wins the title next season in the 2018 FIA Formula 1 World Championship :toxx:

Trust me, folks, it hurts ME to make that kind of toxx.

TBD Toxx successful.

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods probate me for a month and change my name to 1500quidpoocati if Andrea Dovizioso does not win the 2018 MotoGP championship :toxx:

Noted. Failed

OhsH posted:

Toxx me one month for every race that Stroll doesn't finish.

The month will reset every time he fails to finish, as it has been agreed upon.

Wirth1000 posted:

Ban me if Stroll wins a race.

Doesn't even matter the season just keep this as a rolling toxx.

Sounds good.

DoctorGonzo posted:

if ferrari doesnt win the title probate me from the off season thread

You sure? Alright.
Toxx failed, will get a 6er every for every post in the offseason thread.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I will watch an entire MLS match if Lewis Hamilton wins the title in 2018.

:stonk: Conceded by Feels and will be fulfilled on 10/28 Toxx failed, however will be fulfilled by donation as work is a bitch to us all. Donation made, toxx fulfilled.

Rhopunzel posted:

Toxx me if McLaren don't win a race :getin:

With one month as the punishment, enforced at the end of the season.

Human Grand Prix posted:

If Stroll wins a race I request an 11 year probation. :toxx:

If I ever have to fulfill this, I'm sorry.

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Probate me for a month if Alonso has fewer WDC points than both Williams drivers combined at the end of the season.

Noted

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Probate me for one month if Stroll has more WDC points than McLaren at the end of the season. Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Forgot about this one. Added to the list. Changed, old one kept for record keeping.

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Alright

NtotheTC posted:

I'll take a month if Ferrari come higher than fourth in the WCC or if McLaren win a race, whichever happens first (neither will happen) :toxx:

NtotheTC posted:

The McLaren one is multi-season by the way. I genuinely believe they won't ever win an F1 race again after watching Grand Prix Driver.

e: in fact the McLaren one may as well be a full toxx ban

Noted.

Theophany posted:

iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

I look forward to this.

Khablam posted:

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Noted. successful

1500quidporsche posted:

If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

"One lap old bin tires" does not count for this.

BubbaGrace posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

I guess you want more free time to watch the lions then. Failed, already banned

thegasman2000 posted:

:toxx: If mclaren out score stroll I will record myself saying how much I love fernando, in a fluffy pink thong. (Already own the garment)

:stonklol:

Ok then!

Deepfried posted:

:toxx:

If Hamilton doesn't win the WDC probate me until the start of the 2019 season - I may be done masturbating by then

To be lifted on the first day of practice for the 1st race of 2019 if it is enforced. So uh, toxx "failed"? Nothing needed on Deepfried or mine ends.

CratSock posted:

LOL. Probe me for a month for each Stroll podium next season. :toxx:

I can't wait until he proves, yet again, to be an insanely average driver with no redeeming qualities.

Probably won't happen but ok!

Future toxxes:

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

(also making the same toxx as cactrot)

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

Khablam posted:

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

The quality of the thread... stays the same.

iospace fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 29, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The sexiest part of that post.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Human Grand Prix posted:

If Stroll wins a race I request an 11 year probation. :toxx:

If I ever have to fulfill this, I'm sorry.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Probate me for a month if Alonso has fewer WDC points than both Williams drivers combined at the end of the season.

Noted

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Vettel got beat by Waffles today :laffo:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Probate me for one month if Stroll has more WDC points than McLaren at the end of the season. :toxx:

Forgot about this one. Added to the list.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Alright

Actually, can I update my Toxx to this?

Hmmm... since the season hasn't started and you aren't backing out, just changing the conditions, yes, I'll allow it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

NtotheTC posted:

I'll take a month if Ferrari come higher than fourth in the WCC or if McLaren win a race, whichever happens first (neither will happen) :toxx:

NtotheTC posted:

The McLaren one is multi-season by the way. I genuinely believe they won't ever win an F1 race again after watching Grand Prix Driver.

e: in fact the McLaren one may as well be a full toxx ban

Noted.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

They're really bad and are in terminal decline. Think some Chinese guy will buy the team soon.

Unlike Ferrari, who is owned by Chrysler, PIONEERS OF THE MINIVAN.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yeah, at this point the chassis are all homologated, and modifying it at this point would be impossible. The teams ran into the same problem with McLaren broke out the F-duct.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nice meltdown.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

learnincurve posted:

She got in.

My 14 year old daughter got into the McLaren partnered engineering school.

Crying.

gently caress yeah!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

track day bro! posted:

I'm sure Alonso is fuming and calling people a cabrón

:golfclap:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Posting without comment:
https://i.imgur.com/5zvAC3V.mp4

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

I look forward to this.

Khablam posted:

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Noted. Tangential, do you want your gangtag back?

1500quidporsche posted:

If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

"One lap old bin tires" does not count for this.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

BubbaGrace posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

I guess you want more free time to watch the lions then.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

thegasman2000 posted:

:toxx: If mclaren out score stroll I will record myself saying how much I love fernando, in a fluffy pink thong. (Already own the garment)

:stonklol:

Ok then!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Deepfried posted:

If Hamilton doesn't win the WDC probate me until the start of the 2019 season - I may be done masturbating by then

So 1st day of practice for Australia?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

djssniper posted:

Just ban meaningless Toxx's

Let me rephrase that then.

"Probation to be lifted on the day of the first 2019 practice."

Though I know what you're getting at, I'm being deliberately obtuse here.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

poty posted:

Sounds like the McLaren is just too quick for the track, it's like driving a motorbike through your hallway

Don't give 1500 ideas.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dubs posted:

so did anyone notice williams testing results

Who?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I think we found the Galt Speech of racing.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Turn your monitor.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Apple sucks, OP.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

Microsoft's biggest fuckup was always trying to tie the mobile platform back to windows and marry the two. Windows has really turned to poo poo cause of that.

They fixed most of that issue in 10.

Funny how that has worked out lately. Bad iteration, improved in the next major release. Unlike OSX which has been hot garbage since day 1.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You Am I posted:

yah, you be wronging there. lol preferring win10 over macOS. got ourselves a shaggar here.

I'll take Win10 over MacOS.

Though it says something that installed Linux on the Win10 machine.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Stallman sucks because he uses emacs.

That is all.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

See also: TRP mod.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

Emacs owns bones, don't make me explain it to you in crayon.

It's a great OS, all it needs is a good text editor.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Big fan of the Scud here. Think they have a winning car.

[RON HOWARD VOICE] They don't.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I would hate to see a Formula One season where one team is clearly the best, something that never happens in high level racing.

Turn your monitor on.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tsaedje posted:

Joke's on you I've been disappointing my parents for way longer than a decade

:same:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The Hublot LaFerrari is loving ridiculously tasteless but I actually kind of admire how completely insane it is

That is definitely "Ok, I can appreciate the craftsmanship of it and the effort it took to put that together, but it's way too much."

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

It looks like a futuristic codpiece

I mean you're not wrong.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'd love to work there but until that point I hope they lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tsaedje posted:

The death of F1 will be entirely due to Bernie killing off the audience by taking coverage off free to air TV in exchange for cash in his pocket. Nothing Liberty can do will be as damaging as that shameless cash grab

I know when NASCAR moves to cable for some of their races, the ratings drop hard. Most of the big races are on OTA channels, and I know Indy is viewing OTA broadcasts as a big thing for the next TV deal.

Though who the gently caress knows when F1 streaming is going to come out. I just want firm pricing info you dicks so I can decide if it's worth it or if I should suffer through ESPN's horrid streaming service.