Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

:magical: :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Khablam posted:

Grid girls can go, but lets make sure there's still a wall of women clapping on the way to the awkward room.

Have more of them on each of the walls in the awkward room clapping the entire time until the podium.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Why am I watching basketball coverage?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

It's supposedly on ESPN2.

Still basketball coverage.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Okay, TV caught up.... "Let's replace Buxton with some uncharismatic old guy..."

Edit: or did Buxton age?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

gently caress grid boys

This is not how gridboys work.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

No commercials for 10 minutes, Yes, the commercials let's go.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Powershift posted:

Ron Howard. By narrating the documentary like Arrested Development

"We can fight! We can fight!"

Narrator: They wouldn't.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

So that's what it's like to watch a race without commercials.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

The 1000th race won't be this season so it seems a bit premature to be counting it down already

Welcome to American advertising. I'm surprised they didn't start last year with that.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Americans also love commercials and this race had zero for some reason?

Shhhh. Don't tell ESPN they hosed up!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

McGuinty posted:

If that is really all it is, he could be out of the cast and walking by the summer break. After physiotherapy he could even return to his job for the last few races if he's lucky

Probably before the break. If they are simple fractures he could be healed in about 2 months. If they broke badly and there's any nerve damage, it could be a long while. I hope that's not the case, that's a year+ recovery.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

8 Apr 2018
Today’s result, with a win for Sebastian, is confirmation of the great job done by the team, of an effective car and of a driver who drove like a true champion right to the very end. It was a shame for Kimi, who would have completed a fine result for the team. We chose to take one of our mechanics up onto the podium as a mark of respect to our colleague Francesco who was injured during the pit stop. The whole team hopes he recovers quickly. We are already preparing for the next race in China and as usual we will give it our all.

Goddamn this is a great photo. If I had to guess, it's a canon 85 or 135, I think the latter.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Is ESPN showing quali at all? I can’t find it anywhere and dvr says next F1 airing is the race

http://www.espn.com/watch/?id=3357782

The last two races were too good to be true.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Give Prince Albert a shooey!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

somebody get a screenshot of Lewis Hamilton wearing 2 hats at the same time pouring a Shoey for Ricciardo

https://streamable.com/9x6bo

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

im going to play rimworld

My gf loves this game

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I can't find the music track that goes along with this epic cover.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Wiltsghost posted:

This is embarrassing stuff from Lewis. At least Toto walked it back. Bunch of babies.

https://streamable.com/7lemh

Seb is clearly thinking, "he's going to be like this the rest of the season" and Kimi looks like he's thinking what he's going to have for dinner.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

freeranger posted:

Sky still haven't picked up Alonso was the one that hit dan.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/status/1033730012036431872

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Perez: Tell Charlie to tell Sirotkin to get out of my way. My F1 sugar daddy is richer than his!

What a shithead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

1500quidporsche posted:

I also agree, all these negative Lance Stroll posts are the worst imho. He's a good lad and an up and coming racer that very likely will be a future champion.

Lawrence should continue to pay you for these opinions.