Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Be more specific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

iospace posted:

Maldonado, natch.

Well him and Nando.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Theophany posted:

Americans think they do V8s well but they really just make lovely land yachts with huge displacement and laughable power all whilst being fat rear end white trash redneck hillbillies.

The V8s in Aussie Utes are all designed by Americans though.

But that makes sense, because at the end of the day Australians are just semi-literate British hillbillies cosplaying as Americans.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Frond posted:

The Mondial 8/Mondial and 400i were also pretty abysmal. The Mondial is so awful on so many levels - I don’t know how it lasted like 15 years in production.

The early Mondials are pretty dreadful. But the later ones are basically the perfect starter Ferrari, relatively reliable and cheap to keep running (emphasis on relatively). So, just stick to the Mondial T or 3.2. And make sure it's a convertible because it always looked weird as a coupe.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

He'll be slightly more worried when Stroll is driving for Force Canada next year.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Poor LeClerc is going to get Barichello'd so loving hard...

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I'm not saying he should, he just will because everyone in F1 insists on pretending Vettel is actually good at his job.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Schlesische posted:

I listed the Australian GP.
The worst GP to watch on TV is absolutely the Australian GP, the only thing it has going for it is the fact that it's the first race after a long offseason.

The correct answer is Hungary, but thanks for playing. This is the Marussia of GP takes.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

And Vettel at Ferrari

To be fair, everyone goes out like a flame at Ferrari these days.

Most recently Sergio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Minto Took posted:

I want to see this For/Against list.

You probably don't actually. Odds are it's written in feces on the wall behind his monitor.

ilmucche posted:

Ocon is an idiot and shouldn't be there, but max is also an idiot for not giving space and turning into him?

Yeah, this is the actual sane way to look at this.