Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
So Fillmore Graves went to all the trouble of making a lot of people into zombies, but then didn't plan any further than that? Zombies are murdering and eating humans, humans are attacking zombies and harassing zombie friendly shops, and a large part of the zombie population is not getting enough to eat. It feels like a completely different company than the one we saw last season.

So far I am not crazy about this season, the brain of the week format should have been dropped a long time ago, and Major and Liv just need to stay far away from each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I am a little annoyed that Liv is so completely ignorant to the problem of creating new zombies in a city that is already experiencing food shortages. That being said, I think the last few episodes have been pretty good.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I assume that it is no big deal in that a zombie can be frozen and then brought back with no harm done, but I very much doubt that it is fun.
And it is also better in terms of food than jailing them.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
It was nice to see Francis Capra on the show, I think all the major Veronica Mars actors have been on the show now, apart from Kristen Bell.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Kristen Bell's voice has been on the show.

True, I meant more as in her physically guest starring but I should have been more clear about that.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I know that it is probably a budget issue, but it is a little odd that Liv is the only zombie who is well fed but still looks like a zombie. The spray tan business in Seattle must be booming.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The zombie killer was the guy who played Tim Foyle / Lucky on Veronica Mars.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Was I the only one who found Isobel incredibly annoying? She was acting like a snotty brat in almost every single scene, but the general consensus seems to be that she was cute and adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
That gives Rob Thomas time to write more Veronica Mars.

• Locked thread