Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
oh my god I'm loving dying

The MATCHO MAJOR says no braaaaaaaaaaains, no gaaaaaaaains OOH YEAH DIG IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

I half-expected the twist to be that Chase realized that Major had just created a zombie and might make a better "example". But I guess that was an "authorized" zombification.

Also it's pretty neat that the murderer of the week was Blaine. Considering how high his body count is, I'm surprised this is the first time that's happened.

e: and also, of course, holy poo poo that ending. Liv's new agenda could have been built up to a little better than that, but it owns. Heck, I'm just excited Liv has an agenda now period.

This is going to lead to Major having to choose between loyalty to FG and not executing Liv though :(

Also, Blaine is just delightful, and he gets better with every season. He's not a 100% sociopath because he genuinely regretted having to give up the New Good Guy Amnesiac Blaine ruse, so you can sympathize with him more than the average mustache-twirler. Plus, it makes the awful things he does even more tragic.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Not to sound cruel, but scratching people who are going to die already doesn't save anybody. It runs the brain shortage thinner, which means everybody has a chance of ending up a slobbering mindless undead horde. It's not a cure.

TBH until this episode I thought Renegade was smuggling people out, not in. If I'm understanding what's going on right, then this is a horribly reckless thing for Liv to be doing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MiddleOne posted:

It is quite literally a cure. If you could cure any fatal disease at cost of getting HIV would you not do it

Going from a fatal disease to a manageable but still lethal disease than can infect other people is uh not great

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I hope they find a way to back off the claustrophobic "everything is going to poo poo and is unsustainable, the zombies will go full romero soon and break containment, here come dat apocalypse." I watch this show because it's a lighthearted take on zombie tropes. If they default back to "everyone is doomed and the zombie army always wins" then it's gutting most of the reason I'm here :(

• Locked thread