Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Graves is kind of cool actually. Unlike the previous antagonists he isn't a mustache twirling villain. He's Just a guy who is in a really lovely situation and tries anything to lead his people through. His methods seem to be a bit radical but he's literally trying to prevent the starvation and the nuking of Seattle and there aren't many alternatives.

Major's and DonE's kidnapping roadtrip was fun. But Major kinda sucked at it, considering His experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Narcissus1916 posted:

Yeah I forgot that the public is dumb and completely prone to asshattery.

While I'm hitting the wayback machine, they've referenced Blaine turning Liv way back at the boat party - but why was she the only one turned by Blaine?

She wasn't. Her friend with whom she went to the party got infected too.
Also there was a giant fire on a boat on a lake. Many of the would be zombies might have just burned down.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

One thing I'm kind of wondering is where the show goes from here. The entire set up for New Seattle doesn't really seem like it can last long term.

That's sort of Chase's problem. He's trying his best to keep this place afloat, but there's a food shortage, a zombie cult which preaches a new world order, coyotes which circumvent the secured areal and a general who just wants to nuke the whole place down.

This is not a long time solution.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Don E's nerd brain was fun.
But keeping the now human brain inside of the mayor was bad planning. Then again, everyone in the police department knows that Blaine's a murderer and zombie visions aren't admissible in court. And of course they wanted the body completely unharmed except for the gun shot wound.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:25 on May 1, 2018

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Chase should've just eaten that coyotes brain. No mercy :black101:

He will probably purchase a dose of the zombie cure and will do just that.

Are we actually supposed to sympathize with Liv in this arc? Chase is doing everything he can possible do to keep this powder keg from literally blowing up. And Major is completely correct. She put his life on the line there!

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 19:54 on May 9, 2018

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I'm starting to think that Chase may not be as benevolent as we all assumed.
I guess you have to make him look bad so Liv seems slightly more reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Can't tell if Angus actually became born again or if this is just an act like Blaine's amnesia yet.

If it's an act, he's really good at not breaking character.
It's actually quite simple, but also a bit disturbing. Angus was stuck in a well for weeks, feeding on brains of people with heavy mental problems as part of Blaine's torture. Sometimes he'd visit his daddy, and in his delirious state, Angus would hear that psychopathic rambling as a voice of god. Then the first thing he does when he gets out is to eat the brain of a priest, cementing his delusions.

End result aside, it's a bit disturbing how well Blaine's behavior worked out for him.

• Locked thread