Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I've known that the season 3 finale blew up the show's premise. I finally caught up.

Ho-leeeeee poo poo.

Also I got a bit confused as I watched the season in bits and pieces. I remember everything about Major being the Chaos "Killer", but then I thought he was completely exonerated and they blamed all the kidnappings on Max Rager. But he's still considered a killer all year?

Narcissus1916 fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Yeah I forgot that the public is dumb and completely prone to asshattery.

While I'm hitting the wayback machine, they've referenced Blaine turning Liv way back at the boat party - but why was she the only one turned by Blaine?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

cant cook creole bream posted:

She wasn't. Her friend with whom she went to the party got infected too.
Also there was a giant fire on a boat on a lake. Many of the would be zombies might have just burned down.

Oh shoot, yeah the show moves at such a breakneck pace (even before season 4) that earlier plot points are a complete blur. Can't believe we spent two whole seasons without Clive in on Liv's secret, for instance.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Renegade's actual "plan" was to smuggle in a ton of people and then release the video so the world sees how nice and wonderful zombies are and how great the utopia could be. Thus people donates their brain and we solve all of Seattle's problems.

Which, yeah.

Not great, Liz. Not great at all.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I imagine Filmore Graves is too damned busy with 3700 other fires to target the zombie cult yet. But yeah, its a bit comical how Major ends up at every major location at juuust the right time for him to bump into the latest plot-critical development. He really is a jack of all trades.

• Locked thread