Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Did anything ever come from the robbery scene in the first episode or was it just to show that it was robbin season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just a thematic prologue, I think.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Yeah I think it just kinda lays out that anyone is capable of anything. These kids were just having a mundane regular afternoon conversation that turned into an armed robbery with people getting really hurt and probably went right back to their normal day.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It was a really good robbery scene.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Got to binge the whole season over the past week or so. Holy smokes was it good. That Teddy Perkins episode was amazing.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

The show just got a whole bunch of Emmy nominations. The show itself for Outstanding Comedy Series, Donald for Lead Actor in Comedy, Brian Tyree Henry for Supporting Actor in Comedy, Zazie Beetz for Supporting Actress in Comedy, Katt Williams for Guest Actor, Donald for directing "FUBU", Hiro Murai for directing "Teddy Perkins", Donald for writing "Alligator Man", Stefani Robinson for writing "Barbershop", and other misc awards.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Of all those I'd be most disappointed if Barbershop didn't win.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Of all those I'd be most disappointed if Barbershop didn't win.

Yeah, I laughed more in Barbershop than any episode of TV in recent memory.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Look who made it to the Emmys!

The show got pretty robbed(!) though. Katt Williams won Outstanding Guest Actor in Comedy, and the Teddy Perkins episode won for cinematography and sound editing, nothing else.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Barry is really good though so I dunno about robbed

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
It is Robbin' season, you know

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Haha my mom works at the library and put out Atlanta as her staff pick and someone left a note on it

I think she's feeling extremely hip right now

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Somethingsomething Ti-Cats something Robbin'.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Man, you guys made me think a new season was out. Guess that's what I get for not paying attention to season dates. Sorry to the next victim this post helps drag in. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
gently caress the ti cats and their stupid stadium forever

• Locked thread