Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Drink service better be fuckin' complimentary after that, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

bird cooch posted:

For a while the VA had me doped up to the gills, then of my own volition I got off everything and just gritted my teeth for a few years. Now I can't get anything for pain or muscle relaxers so I'm still gritting my teeth even though I'm in far wose shape now.

There has to be a middle ground. Muscle death hurts like a MF. Pot only works so well.

I knew 2 dudes in the army that had the sly nick name Candyman, because they discovered that if they stopped filling those vicodin and perc prescriptions because they were taking less, when they actually needed them it was impossible to get them. So they just kept filling them.

Both of them had stashes that would make House fall to his knees and cry. They didn't sell them, they didn't advertise that they had them, but for the people that knew about it it just boggled the mind that they could have enough meds to poison a water supply, but couldn't get 5 pills just when they needed them.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Are kidney stones more prevalent in the US than the rest of the world? When I was growing up you'd only hear about a kidney stone once in a blue moon, they were really rare. Here in the US its like every man and his dog has had a couple and its weird.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BigDave posted:

Pretty much, but if everything was 21, then the Army wouldn't get any signups.

I'm okay with this.

gently caress it, raise everything to 25. The part of the brain that handles risk is supposed to be fully developed by then. Then have it be a free for all.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

What is this about, I think I missed news about this entirely?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That could be a near fatal kick in the nuts for Harley Davidson. Their sales last quarter were down like 80% from same time last year.

... then again, are they even popular in Europe?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'd like a security clearance investigation by anyone running for house or higher. Seems a lot of this poo poo could be stopped before it even begins.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Fuckin' savage

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Terrible Robot posted:

oh it's even worse than that, every apartment/floor gets to control their spin individually, so the chances of those pretty spinning shapes actually occurring in the real world are slim to none.

That sounds like pure bearing manufacturing hell.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm figuring someone said that Far Cry 5 was gonna be about murdering trump supporters and that was good enough to declare war on video games.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I like Kamala Harris but literally the only thing I know about her is that she grilled the gently caress out of Jeff Sessions and that's good enough for me, that weird pointed eared little prick.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Torrannor posted:

Elizabeth Warren is 68 years old, and will be 71 in 2020. Is it really impossible for the Democrats to find somebody younger than, say 65 on election day? Or perhaps even someone younger than 60? I like Biden as much as anybody in GiP, but perhaps he's not the right guy to run against Trump in 2020.

That youtube link in your red text is like some kind of fever dream and I'm pretty sure I liked it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm gonna look at it, and I'm gonna be unhappy that I did.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The sex tape thing would be the death of him.

Every tweet, every statement, every time he appears on anything, the response is simply a picture of his tiny dingaling or asking what he thinks about being the first president to have his 300+ pound rear end on tv and having to pay 150 grand to get laid.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

boop the snoot posted:

triple scoop: the stormy daniels sex tape has trump but as a twist it also has trump jr

Well, that's some serious fuckin' nightmare fuel

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think at this stage, with the sheer incompetency of the administration, that canned answers will be just as damning. You can bet that the questions asked will result in either a) an admission of guilt, or b) lying to the FBI.

If anyone has half a brain they will just flat out refuse to answer anything.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Old bobby 3 sticks must be thinking this is the easiest investigation he's ever done.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well that's one way to have your home school diploma handy.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm really wondering if this was a Russian masterplan all along or if all these dickheads sought out the Russians and they just said "yeah, sure, we can help" and it just caught steam from there.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Except for the neck pussy

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What was the unit that couldn't account for how a whole conex load of US currency could be accounted for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh.

• Locked thread