Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CeallaSo
May 3, 2013

Wisdom from a Fool

Chedranian Girl posted:

In the last week I finally caught up with Steven Universe and just now finished Voltron, found this thread from the SU thread and I'm so glad there's a thread for it!

Whole series has been a lot darker (with only one "lighter" episode), which I'm thoroughly enjoying. I don't know what I personally think Shiro's deal is right now but I wish he'd get his old hair back. Absolutely adore Lotor, still not a fan of Allura. Hunk backstory episode when?

With how it was presented, my assumption was that the Shiro that's with the group is a Galra clone Haggar created to spy on them, while the real Shiro is still trapped on a space base somewhere. That's why he didn't show up with the rest of the group in Lion Space, because the person who DID show up was the real Shiro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU