Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Becoming an increasingly obsessive fan of T-Ferg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

dunno gaetje vs poirier is probably going to be extremely sick on its own. Condit - brown and thats a fox card. Hopefully the undercard will be as brutal as is tradition.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

How do we feel about overeem - blaydes? Does the Reem get knocked out by another young tough heavyweight or does he decapitate Blaydes?

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Fighting RDA he would be, RDAs not gonna point fight him or shoot a million unsuccessful takedowns like the last 3 fights Woodleys had. When Tyrons not given space to be an enormous coward his fights are good. His right hand kills people, his wrestlings sick and hes extremely unlikeable. Making him the clear best champ on the roster.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

?????????????

What a load of bollocks.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

RDA is going to smash Colby to bits. His last fight was against Brutal Bob and he fukken tekkened him. He's gonna knock colby out. Its such a waste of time he should be fighting Woodley.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

I think its redundant to talk about wear and tear on Gaethje, cos thats the point. He's all about taking one to land one and that why we love him. Though I would love to see some of those brutal leg kick TKOs he has in the B leagues, probably not as easily replicated in the UFC.

It could really go either way with him and Poirier, I think Dustins been amazing at lightweight and will happily watch him fight anyone. If anything I'd be inclined to think Poirier might be too technical and well rounded for justin to do his thing on him but thats ok no matter what happens its going to be violent. We are the winners.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Felder by extremely sick elbow imo

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Magny Vs Gunni for the co main at UFC liverpool. Interesting matchup I think. Instinct is telling me magny though, range and wrasslin.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Snowman_McK posted:

Magny's also a really big welterweight and Nelson is tiny.

Yeah I don't think Nelson cuts weight, or only a very small amount. I'd like to see the guy who killed brandon thatch and albert tuminov fight again, but I think the higher ranked guys are putting him in his place.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Serious question gang, when was the last time Cyborg was in a fight that look competitive? Was it ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Marching Powder posted:

He isn't hated. He's just Artem Lobov - utterly unqualified to be doing what he's doing and getting paid too well to do it while having no discernible value to anyone but will not go away and only seems to be getting more prominent.

I'd argue Artem deserves to be where he is because hes the platonic ideal of a living punch bag. He eats conors left all day everyday and somehow still has teeth and just enough motor function to knockout people worse than himself. Oh the best is yet to come from our boy Artem.

• Locked thread