Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Khabib mauling Tony in a month is gonna ownnnnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Memento posted:

My wife, having seen those tweets, "Tony Ferguson is a loving douche bag, when does Khabib smash him again?"

Looks like we're getting 223 in the house as opposed to me going to a bar.

Well you know the old expression, a family that watches insane Russians wrestlefuck opponents together stays together.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Brown Paper Bag posted:

I didn't release Zabit Magomedsharipov is fighting at UFC 223. That card is stacked

MMA is the greatest sport

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

USA

CommonShore posted:

By the way, on this general topic, noted good opinion havers Jonathan Snowden and Jordan Breen have been twitter sperging about how any MMA fan who dislikes PED use is a garbage hypocrite:

https://twitter.com/JESnowden/status/971397810556952578
https://twitter.com/jordanbreen/status/971284135430979584

Bad opinions

e: I don’t know why this had USA at the top but alright thx maga ghost

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’ve been using Twitter more lately because idk I hate myself. What are some decent mma twitter people (lol) to follow?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

mewse posted:

Blaydes for sure, Reem's chin is gone

Is it really though?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

You know, Arlovski fights in 2018 are wonderful. I grew up being fascinated by the guy and the fact that he’s still fighting at the level he is is super loving Coppola. My phone corrected cool into that and I’m leaving it. Hail Arlovski.

BlindSite posted:

Joe Rogan stoned out of his gord was going on about a super card of

Stipe v DC
J Jones v Brock Lesnar
Floyd mayweather v cm punk
Rda v Tyrone Woodley

I gotta admit as far as mma dreams go. It'd be a wet one.

Sometimes I relate to Joe in a very deep way

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No more Cub Swanson UFC cards bums me right the gently caress out

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Soooo is Volkov actually good?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’ve never seen any of the Lawler/MacDonald fights, come at me

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Not bragging, I’ll have to look it up. I missed the hype somehow.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CommonShore posted:

"Come at me" usually denotes an obstinate pride and a willingness to laugh in the face of all criticism of the preceding statement.

It was an

Cyber Dog posted:

come on me

invite

:bigtran:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Floyd has brittle baby hand bone disease so I wonder how he would cope with MMA gloves.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’m unironically coming around on the idea of having an old fighter league like Vitor wanted.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Conor did fine ya nerds

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Forrest is such a sweet boy I love him very much

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Memento posted:

Guys I'm insanely hype for Khabib/Tony. Someone reassure me that nothing bad will happen and the fight will go ahead.

Tony is level headed and known for his extremely safe and reasonable training practices. Khabib is always healthy and never makes questionable decisions close to fight time. Plus MMA is a predictable sport with minimal chaos outside of the cage. Nothing to worry about.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I hope Khabib mauls everyone in the division for 10 years straight

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Of loving course

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I liked it and was trying to play along ama about my simple joys in life

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I don’t know what’s real because mma is controlled by trickster demons but uhhhh I’m down for this. It sets up a lot of cool poo poo later in the year regardless of who wins.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I feel like a lot of folks are sleeping on it because of the other mma chaos but Rose/Joanna is an amazing rivalry. They’re two of my favorite fighters so it’s hard to pick a side but either way the entire story between them has been real interesting. It has been a while since I’ve seen a pure strong rivalry like that without loads of outside the cage back and forth forced (hi conor ilu bb) hype.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I don’t care about Ariel but I’ve never totally understood why he’s so fiercely hated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I want to make a T Ferg x Bonnie Tyler joke but I’m not talented enough.

• Locked thread