Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Smelling Salts™ by Ralph Lauren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I assume they're just doing it this way so if Khabib dies again on the way to the cage and the fight doesn't happen they can just keep promoting Conor as a champ.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Now MM will have the hands of Dan Quinn and the stamina and cartwheel ability of prime Diego.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Is that Conor's touchbutt-in-the-park partner?

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't even realize it was a video. I thought it was just a pic of an empty UFC lightweight chat, so I assumed it was a dumb joke about the title being in abeyance or whatever. :shrug:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

handsome only face posted:

we don't need joe silva

scarf vs diaper

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The fact that he described Chris Camozzi as a high-level striker suggests to me that he already suffers from crippling brain damage. :ohdear:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

El Roncho posted:

I'm fully expecting Aldo to come out looking thinner than usual standing straight like a pole.

If he's not bending his knees in the first round at least I'll know to turn it off before things get sad.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
There's no way Frankie would be cleared to fight so soon, right? Even if he is cleared, it seems like a really bad idea to fight just seven weeks after getting hosed up like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I thought Max just got injured. Why would he be fighting an undefeated guy up a weight class on less than a week's notice?

• Locked thread