Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Triticum Guzzler posted:

you keep yourself well hydrated and needing to pee, then you put on your sweatsuit and go through your cutting routine without peeing, your body is dehydrated and hosed up but you have the pee of a healthy, waterlogged man

I assume this is easier for dudes, since they can store so much healthy pee in their balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

extremely normal

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

follow superCalo the only real journalist on twitter

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

david carmichael posted:

I think that having to either take a bunch of potentially dangerous drugs or risk getting brutally knocked out due to skill/attribute deficit is bad

I think having your livelihood depend on you competing against someone who may be heavily cheating is bad

I think that paying people to compete in a blood sport is bad

I think that profitting off people giving each other brain damage is bad

I think that watching a roided out vitor belfort slaughtering luke rockhold and mike bisping is very good

strong agree

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

I feel like I never heard of the guy before this card, and he had a good fight with a memorable ending on the most recent night of fighting. I guess I'm not sure where the "why's he getting so much hype" comments are coming from?

he got a lot of focus on the UFC Embedded for this fight and Soukamthath showed up like once, when O'Malley was trying to clown him at staredowns

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I remember that one because the live TV broadcast missed it, it cut to a random shot of an empty press conference table and when it came back Diego was in ragdoll physics on the ground.

I was in the crowd, front row, basically right behind the door panel that Diego falls into. It was god drat gnarly.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

barboza is the best lightweight in the world, and frankie edgar is the best featherweight in the world, and <insert jersey fighter> is the best

marlon moraes is probably gonna win the bantamweight title soon, so this checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

At least I don't have tickets to this one

Same, I've been burned twice by Khabib vs Tony :mad:

• Locked thread