Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

If you can get someone to piss in a cup at any hour, any day, you can do the same thing with getting them to stand on a scale.

At this point I'm just waiting for someone in UFC to die of a weight cut so maybe we'll finally see some change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

Thats cool, whatd you guys tell all the women when they asked why you were in the coat closet for 20 minutes?

20? Back in my day it used to only be 7 minutes in heaven. Inflation is outta control.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Hi friends, I heard there was talk of a big can in the ufc thread and wanted to see what it wa-

well that was a surprise!
lol

• Locked thread