Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

“On a scale of 1 to 10 I’d say I’m an, ummm, circle on top of circle, or maybe the squiggley on that looks like boobs,” claims noted illiterate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Captain Log posted:

He won four-ish rounds and nearly made it out of the tenth with one of the best living boxers?

He got beat up and knocked out by a little forty year old man who hadn’t gotten a real KO in a decade.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Till's not an elite wrestler so Wonderboy will highlight reel him since he's really good.

Matt Brown: Elite Wrestler

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Wise Learned Man posted:

I thought Max just got injured. Why would he be fighting an undefeated guy up a weight class on less than a week's notice?

Apparently he wanted to fight at 222 but the UFC doctors wouldn’t clear him. His injury was back in early February so I guess he’s had enough time to heal up and get cleared.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

That tennis ball stuff is legit awesome, it must be so difficult.

She should just get one of these but I guess it’s important that Pat feel like he brings something of value to the relationship, even if he is replaceable by a sweatband and some stretchy string.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnH1-gLxfA

• Locked thread