Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Gavok posted:

That comic about Spider-Man, Storm and Luke Cage fighting a villain named Smokescreen. It was a free comic that they would pass out in health class every year or so.

Hah! My elementary school counselor had that one in her office.

My first comics, though, were an issue of ALF and one of Gladstone's Disney reprint series. My mom got them for me while I was in the hospital. Thanks, Mom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Oh no. I had seen he was taking a step back from comics to deal with a family crisis, but I was hoping that everything would work out for him in the end.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

A Strange Aeon posted:

Did I just read an issue of Astro City where the ending is a 29 year old hero named Roustabout making out with a 17 year old on the sly?

Posasibly? I was never all that sure about their relative ages.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Unmature posted:

I'm many issues deep into Peter David's Hulk and they're still just kinda loving around in the desert. It's decent, but when does it get amazing and when does the child abuse stuff come up?

The 370s.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Vincent posted:

lol at the feet

He's staying on model.

He also did a run of covers for X-Men Classic. They were badass. And of course one of them was for the issue where they fight Dracula:

• Locked thread