Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

canyoneer posted:

north korean missiles are aimed at the moon though.
they used to be aimed at the park but she was impeached last year

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

recoverytrouble

My dad is a really good butcher

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
my dad is rad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Bo-Pepper posted:

my dad is best at respecting my wish not to talk about his horrible right wing politics

:same:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
My dad is the best at agoraphobically leaving the house as little as possible, and in making sure he and my mom don't have the internet.

This man was an engineer on Saturn V and Skylab and was friends with astronauts.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

My dad is the best at sounding miserable even after explaining how great things are going for him and how much happier he is with his current living situation.

me: so things are going much better than at your previous job?

him: yeah, it's so much better. Zero stress, I'm making way more than I was before and enjoying going to work each day. I'm right near a ski resort and can go skiing and snowboarding with my girlfriend any time we want to. It's beautiful here.

me: that sounds great!

him: *sigh* what a world... I dunno... living the dream I guess, but I don't know whose dream it is...

Conversations with him are punctuated with him doing this Eeyore impression and it seems to be his default state. He's the eternal pessimist no matter how good things are going for him and my mom is the complete opposite. She was recently let go from a medical claims job and is working in fast food and the last time we talked she was telling me all about the fun people she works with and how she loves that she gets exercise throughout the day because she's on her feet so much.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
telling me he's on his way even though he hasn't left the house yet, and probably won't leave for another 15 minutes

thehoodie

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Being fat

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
hes got a mean slap, i tell ya what

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

My dad back when he was alive was good at writing songs.

Scroon

My dad is really good at investing in crypto currency and telling people to invest in crypto currency

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

my dad can cut wood. 34” long with a 36 degree 12 minute angle, check. cutting a big piece into two smaller pieces, and SOMETIMES MANY MORE ? check. I even once saw him cut a board at 96.4”.

I adore his wood cutting skills

kuskus

My dad excels at wishing you the current holiday in advance by way of a mailed card containing a $5 Starbucks card. Doesn't matter how old you are, doesn't matter if you visited him for that actual holiday and no paper correspondence was necessary. Halloween, Valentine's Day, you name it.
His bi-monthly phone calls last exactly 45 seconds and that's a fact, jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
my dad is the best at haggling and being a cheap oval office he once haggled a surfboard down to half the sticker price and then stole an extra pair of fins and surfboard wax because he reckoned he was still being robbed, bless him

~~~~<===========3

• Locked thread