Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
In a dismal episode, that was probably still better than most of what aired. Can’t believe they cut it since it clearly cost a lot of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Yes, Wooden spoons!! Underrated sketch.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
No Doubt didn’t really hit it big till 95

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Preferred the cut sketch by far to the alien sketch. But nobody has beaten Michael Keaton’s Easter version.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I love Stefon. I would take new Stefon every week. I'd love Hader, Mulaney, and Seth Meyers to collaborate on a Stefon movie, with all seriousness. Nothing has ever made me laugh as hard as the Jewish vampire, Sidney Applebaum. I'd be thrilled if they did it again so soon, but the odds are against it.

I’ve been curious to see how Stefon would work in a sketch format.

It hadn’t occurred to me until they put Cecily as WU anchor for the one year and I wondered if it might be possible to keep her “Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Gotten into a Conversation with at a Party” character around.

• Locked thread