Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What was the 1255 sketch? Hulu crapped out on me while I was fast forwarding past Kyle Mooney and the musical guest. I'm not sure why they even bother with Mooney he's basically only done 4 sketches in as many years and he just keeps remaking them. I honestly can't remember him doing anything other than early 2000s high school student, bad TV show parody, failed stand-up guy and himself dating Leslie Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Was the one where Will Ferrell was a doctor telling a couple he lost their baby a 1255 sketch?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

ghost emoji posted:

I think it's in the SNL contract that if Fred Armisen doesn't have a cameo every five episodes, the show gets handed back to Jean Doumanian.

Was Michael Wolff in the news recently? I don't know why they even bothered with him in the cold open. At least they brought back Armisen without any black or yellow face.

I'm wondering if they always bring back old writers when an old cast member hosts?

• Locked thread