Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

How could you do this to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

TV IV > Critical Role (on Twitch/Youtube, yes) - We've known about Bad Dragon for years.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

It's just dicks all the way down isn't it

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
TV IV › Critical Role (on Twitch/Youtube, yes) - Stick to the plan! I want to kill something!

alternatively,

TV IV › Critical Role (on Twitch/Youtube, yes) - It's dick, Caleb!

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

I can't wait for them to do all this and then Lucien do some bullshit that nullifies all of it.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

ChaosReaper posted:

I can't wait for them to do all this and then Lucien do some bullshit that nullifies all of it.

:emptyquote:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

It would be funnier if the cast has been spending episodes going "well we're close to Aeor say goodbye to friends and loved ones we could all die" only for all the traps to work really well and Lucien shows up to the big fight with about three hit points.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Critical Role(on Twitch/Youtube): "I would like to eventually "gently caress" with Demi-Planes"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Goddamn, snake eyes on two tens.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
holy poo poo Fjord

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
god drat

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

"You're a bastard."

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Fjord you poo poo

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Cold blooded.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

It's happening

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
he was right tbh

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao Fjord killed all of them for nothing.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Dexo posted:

hey they probably took chip damage

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Matt is laughing. That is probably not good.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Dexo posted:

Including Dagon :(

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Farg posted:

he was right tbh
I mean, the only way to really figure out if it was Lucien and friends was to have the rangers engage them and see if they spoke again afterwards. Still, cold-blooded...

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

55 and 66. :eyepop:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Goddamn all the dice rolling is really amping this up. This was a hell of an ambush.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The fuckers did it.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
That totally one shot at least one or two of the Takers.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

So that's three dead Tombtakers

well drat

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
I am going to be curious if they have to end up dealing with the Somnovem anyways, because it's not like the eyes on them are going away, and the city has Yussa ensnared anyways.

I am gonna bet Lucien will make a runner for it.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Can anyone see who the second to last man standing is?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Well, at least they're somewhere < 500 feet.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
gently caress you, Otis!

AJA fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Apr 9, 2021

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
rocks fall, everyone dies

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

AngryBooch posted:

rocks fall, everyone dies

Otis is dead, that's all that matters :colbert:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Otis is dead. Sam can retire his character.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Man, If Beau would of stepped of the wind to Cree and just engaged him she could of kept Cree from moving with her sentinel attack.

Always geek the caster first. Oh well, at least this makes for good drama.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

I'm with Travis. The fact that Lucien just bounced out with seemingly no ill effects and they can't rest and have to now clear rubble feels like a failure.

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately

ChaosReaper posted:

I'm with Travis. The fact that Lucien just bounced out with seemingly no ill effects and they can't rest and have to now clear rubble feels like a failure.

No ill effects? His team are dead except his cleric, he can't rez them, and he's rattled. That was an absurd win.

Lucien is not actually invincible. He's just really cocky and good at fronting.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

ChaosReaper posted:

I wonder if Essek has something up his sleeve prepared. If he could polymorph into one of those Krynn tunnel worms they used to kidnap Veth's husband they could make it up in pretty good time.

Also yeah, killing all the jobbers was an unironic win, forcing Cree to burn spells to recover is that much less that he can use against them in the next encounter.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

ChaosReaper posted:

They basically killed three of the Tombtakers without having to fight them. That is not at all a thing that should be overlooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

It's a massive win if they can find a way through the tunnel quickly.