Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lol @ tal saying that this was one of the first drunk conversations he ever had with matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

re: seating arrangement. Whoever sits next to Marisha should probably wear a goalie helmet. And maybe some padding, if Liam's C2 experience is anything to go by :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_53_SLsPv0

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I was trying to figure out the seating order from the video and then they said "WE DON'T KNOW WHERE WERE SITTING YET" lol

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

They show everyone sitting around the table but I have to assume that’s a fake-out/publicity photo thing based on them doing that whole “who knows where we’ll sit?!!” segment.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

But yeah, just make sure Liam and Marisha are next to each other. I’m sure Liam’s got insurance.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I can’t believe that Critical Tole would force all other D&D games to use full VFX setups now! They can barely afford the professional VAs as it is!

For real though, that is an amazing set and I can’t wait to see it in action.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Huh, so it is the attic of a tavern.

I decided not to do theatre lights and sound for college, and while it was probably a good idea, this made me feel nostalgic.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

redbrouw posted:

Huh, so it is the attic of a tavern.

I decided not to do theatre lights and sound for college, and while it was probably a good idea, this made me feel nostalgic.

As someone who did theater in college, nothing but respect to all theater tech and crew folks. Hardest working people in theater.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

holy gently caress, that set is gorgeous. i am so excited for thursday.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I like the live-watching posts, even though I almost never live-watch myself. I just stop reading the thread when it comes up to Thursday evening. I know when the show starts by the comments on the ads, although I wouldn't mind a more explicit "Live posts start here" warning. I don't read the thread until after I watch the episode on Monday.

Keru posted:

Like someone else said in the thread, I know the episode talk starts when someone posts "Sam, no."

Thread title? Critical Role S3: I know the episode starts when someone posts "Sam, no."

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:frogsiren: Campaign 3 thread is made!!!!! :frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Senjuro posted:

On the one hand yes, everything being a desert would be boring, but on the other hand it raises the question of who would build their capital in a desert, which is about the least hospitable terrain for life, if it wasn't the only option.

Egypt. 99% desert, 1% oases and floodplains.