Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Is it just me or have the last 2 episodes seemed shorter than usual? From memory most episodes are 2 hours break than another 2 hours.
These most recent eps are 3 and a bit total.
I don't mind that much just seems strange I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

What was the recommended starting point for campaign 1, still episode 27?

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Okie doke, cheers.
I started watching episode 27 and mostly forgot about the drama and there's a bit where Marisha and Sam have to watch and correct Orion when he starts rolling d12's instead of d10's.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

On Talks this week Ashley mentioned something called the "sun spire" in regards to her past and her wings. I don't exactly remember that she said sun spire but it was something like that. Anyone know what that is about? Something to do with the Storm Lord?

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Right, thank you. I didn't know her clan had a name so got confused when she mentioned it.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Isn't Fjord a paladin now and don't they have super strict rules they have to follow? So rezzing and threatening to kill someone would probably go against paladins oaths or whatever.

(I don't know anything about DnD)

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Inhave the chat up for when some monster appears chat always know exactly what it is so I can go look up what it does.
But other than that and the reactions to big stuff it can be turned off

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

That was a very short episode, take out the break and intro stuff and it's 3 hours

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I probably missed it at the end but did Marisha forget to double the damage of those 2 nat 20's? I'll have to check the YouTube vod when it comes out.

Also, would like to see Caleb take over from Trent but be less Black Ops orientated and also Essek get given Vess Darogna's now vacant position.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I guess I am lucky cause where I am the shie starts at 12 noon on Friday while I am at work so I just ignore it (and twitter) and just watch it in bursts over the weekend

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Did I hear correctly that the new show will be live? I thought I heard one of them say "join us live"

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Wonder what is going with the animated show? Figure that must be close to release

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Saw something funny in chat during the wrap which was also surprising cause chat is usually awful but anyway.
When Matt was describing The Plank King as someone who gets info from all over just so he can repeat and feel smart someone in chat said "So he's Joe Rogan?"
Got a laugh outta me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Interesting thread from a well known (apparently now former) CR fan artist:
https://twitter.com/TessFowler/status/1437613054569508872?s=19

I think some fans are starting to realise CR are not their friends or family and not taking it well.