Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
The Inciting Incident was put up on youtube almost immediately, and it's making me laugh so much for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
Aaaaand with that, it's a good time to remind everyone that there are many teens watching this show. Teens are NOT known for their emotional maturity. :v:

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

Oh dear. Are the crew and staff being shouted at on Twitter in a none jokey "YOU DICKS!1!" kind of way?
It's a buncha teens/very infantile adults being weepy babies at (specifically) the guest Ashley Burch and the two people in the crew who just had a baby couplea weeks ago

I don't think it's a big deal. With any audience you'll have the vocal 5% who say or do stupid poo poo. In 5 days it's water under the fridge.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

They're not; nor is a depressingly larger-than-expected pool of 20/30-somethings who've been plugged into Internet culture for most of their lives. The person responsible for the remark I referenced claimed to be 24, and I've definitely met people older than them who've made a bigger stink about even less.

Regardless, I don't really care how old you are, don't wish harm on other people - especially not over anything so petty as a televised game of D&D.
Oh I know, but I just mean they're not mature enough to know better, is the idea. I wouldn't want them to sit at my tables to throw dice, they seem like the type to get overly emotional (big no), passive aggressive (even worse) and/or physically violent. Thankfully most sites with discussion of the show are... heavily moderated, like Reddit, or just flat out not worth browsing, like Twitter/Tumblr (which are less for discussion, and more for opinion pieces, anyway).

I'm hoping it sticks too, personally. I would roll my eyes until I'm staring at the back of my skull if they run into a priest with access to Raise Dead, or if the New Guest plays someone with the spell. Sure, you don't get to see the rest of this character's story... but I mean, whenever a main character dies on ANY piece of media, it's a good chance to do fun drama and storytelling. Moreso in an RP, where the story is written by 5 people around a table in real time.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Hulk Smash! posted:

latest episode spoiler It was kinda late for me so I may have missed it but didn't Lorenzo and crew take Molly's body with them? Even with access to a high level enough priest, without a body it makes things a tad harder for Molly's return. I hope it sticks anyway. Good for drama and story beats.

Edit: Let's begin speculation for Taliesin's next character. He's either going to go full plate, sword and board, Paladin or some kind of Ranger, I bet

Fake edit: Or be the beta tester for Matt's next homebrew

They took the one caster that the MIX managed to put down. Druid, I think? The Nein haven't even had a chance to mourn yet.

People are saying Blood Cleric and that's probably ON THE MONEY considering Taliesin loves playtesting Matt's stuff, I'm hoping for a Warforged of any class (though leaning towards Paladin), hopefully with at least a Good alignment considering the lack of a moral compass at the moment.