Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Feels like this series is going to become even more of a trainwreck because in addition to everyone being a Chaotic Stupid rear end in a top hat that can't take a hint from the GM, they now have a boat and thus they can do aimless pirate bullshit.

tbh if Beau had died and not Molly it would have been far better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
No it just means they can run away from yet more loving plot hooks and do dumb exploration poo poo.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The poo poo about the 5e Warlock just being an Eldritch Blast machine makes me think about how much better or worse this series would be if it were in 4e. It certainly wouldn't have problems like the useless pet bear Trinket from season 1 since in general the classes of 4e were more thought out than 5e's and the combat would be more exciting, but at the same time I feel like there would be way too much math and fiddly poo poo, and they definitely wouldn't get that sweet sponsorship money from Wizards if they're using an older edition.

Also Beau should be annihilated for being consistently the worst character tbh, this doesn't have anything to do with what I just said but I just wanted to get that out there.