Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Finally got a chance to see this week’s episode, and holy poo poo did that go sideways fast.
I enjoyed Travis’s look of resigned disbelief though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I finally watched the Between the Sheets interview with Taliesin. He seems like the guy that's fun to go out drinking with right up until he says something to the wrong dude and gets in a fight.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Excited to see how this all turns out. My prediction is that they end up stealing another boat and running for it.

Also, it turns out Matt is just as nice in person as you would think. I won a raffle at Gamehole Con (the same one from the recent streamed charity game where he sat next to Pat Rothfus) and got to play in a game with Matt as the DM. He was for sure playing to expectations a little, since he had us name our group (Nothing but Butts, if you were wondering) and all that, but it was a great time. Also, I got a "how do you want to do this" when I killed off an Ogre, which was pretty cool. He also signed stuff and took pictures with everyone, which I thought was pretty nice of him. Brittney Walloch was playing too. I had no idea who she was at the time, but she dove right in and threw out terrible jokes with the rest of the group.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Whatever they are paying Dani to be in that room with Sam and his balls it’s not enough.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I need that frame of Beau spinning while jumping as Yasha comes in underneath.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

That Gnome is a serial killer. No question.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Holy loving hell.
Sam is the best ever.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I winder if they're going to remember they know a certain blue-skinned underworld figure, and that person is very good at hiding people.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

This loving episode is going to kill me.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

So, long term goal is topple the Empire and destroy the Cerberus Assembly right?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

They’re definitely going to hit $11 million. They’re just over $10.8 million at the moment.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Those were some high quality ads today. Also, I’m pretty sure Sam has no idea what a fuel-injected V8 is.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Some amazing mental gymnastics going on here.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Isn’t this the second time he’s almost killed Cad with an explosive arrow?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

He has no idea what any of those terms mean, and it’s adorable.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

The idea that Laura keeps trying to convince him people he talks to aren’t real is hilarious.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I really hope they got a dump truck of money for this.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

seaborgium posted:

Is Matt doing a Patrick Warburton voice?

It's going to turn in to Pumat Sol at some point I think.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

So Fjords sword has Sight Beyond Sight? Does he have the Sword of Omens?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

The bad guy can one-shot a 10th level PC. They’re hosed if they try and stand and fight.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I want to know where they got that Apple disk drive.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I am completely invested in the life of that bird now.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

It’s fun to watch but man that is not at all how shipboard cannons work.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I have never met a group of people that take so long to go the gently caress to bed.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Time to just use up all their abilities right before the boss fight I guess.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Nah, they’ll spend the whole episode screwing around trying to get allies from the village.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

They’re going to blow through that $50,000 goal by the end of the day I assume.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

No it's a little different.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Does this feel like maybe they’re entering the end stages of the campaign? They’re about the same level VM was when they took on the Chroma Conclave so maybe we see the reveal of whatever is behind Lucien and they get to deal with the major threat to the world. Maybe a plot to bring back the banished gods or something.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I was kinda hoping Laura was playing Mancubus in this one-shot too.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Well guess we’re just getting right in to it then.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Trent was about to give them an incredibly bad deal to let them live.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I just caught up with the new episode and what the actual gently caress is wrong with them? It’s like a Russian nesting doll of terrible plans.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

If the others pop out of the ball, how are they all getting back? There are 10 of them and plane shift only takes 9 total. Can two of them cast it?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I was thinking zombie Yetis

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I love how excited they get about their own merch.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

That means they get 8th level spells now.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Beau picks up Timeless Body, so she doesn't need food or water anymore. Also, Fjord picks up an ability score bump and another Invocation, and Veth gets proficiency with WIS saving throws.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I’ve been slowly working through Campaign 1 by having it on while I’m painting miniatures. It’s been great actually getting to watch all the things I had heard about but never seen.
You there, little Elf Girl!

Funzo fucked around with this message at 01:13 on May 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Please put me in the anal gland next to Jester.