Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Im a new fan and am typing this at the end of watching episode 93 campaign 2. What an amazing sequence, LB is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Is there an idea of how many episodes they plan on having this campaign? I feel like there’s so much more left to do/see.

I didn’t watch campaign 1, did it feel like they left meat on the bone story wise?

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Even though it wasn’t very good...I kind of like Taliesins accent for Molly lol.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Does this show replay on twitch directly after it airs?

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.

DeathSandwich posted:

Watching the VOD tonight I think I caught a tell. The first thing Kree did when she got unstunned was run to lucien and heal him. To that point he only got hit once by Beau for like 12 damage plus the blood hunter ability damage, which really isn't that big. I may be softening on the dm fiat bullshit if the anti magic field and 69ing Beau all costs him health to use. I guess we'll wait and see what this week brings.

I’m glad you mentioned this because I thought it was a strange move as well. I would’ve like to see Yasha get a few swings in on him.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
“Sorry babe, gotta handle these ninjas.”

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I am stress eating everything in my pantry watching this.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
drat Marisha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
In one of my games I play a Druid named Thistlefern that everyone calls Fern. Pretty neat.