Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Guys my friend set me on this and ive been crushing through campaign 1 and its so loving good. finished ep 10 where they take on k'varn. Super amazing and vex/pike talking to the formorian in undercommon is freggin hilarious.

Orion snapping at Marissa about grabbing the horn was a definite mood killer. I feel like he's totally ruined everyones mood about killing k'varn. dude is a buzzkill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Keru posted:

You'll be happy to know that stops around episode 27.

oh god 17 more to go.

everyone else is amazing though. Sam is my favorite I think, scanlan pulls off so much poo poo for a little bard.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I know there is a briarwood arc that is apparently really good, and that it involves percy, and matt namedropping the briarwoods in episode 14 and seeing talieisins face when its mentioned is real neat.

edit: gilmore is amazing

queeb fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Feb 16, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i was gearing up to skip to ep 28 but im glad i didnt, as id miss gilmore and taliesins reaction. tiberius is making that a real struggle though. why did he go and buy another bag of holding? they like, get to the keep after escaping the underdark and he just peaces out to draconia.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh man i have serous feels going on in ep 16 when pike finds the temple of sarenrae :(

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

grog is so sad after his crucible match with kern :(

trial of the take time!

queeb fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

wow i immediately think mary elizabeth mcglynn is awesome. her first entrance is amazing.

lmao felicia days character is amazing too. im loving this already

queeb fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Feb 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

christ im crying laughing at the back and forth between Lyra and Scanlan in the first trial of the take ep. like holy poo poo this is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60sUkTh6xBc&t=8686s

that exchange there, my god

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Ok im back to watching campaign 1 after taking a months long break. Ep 19 where theyre fighting Rimefang during the trial of the take. Percys grenade goes off, then vex shoots an exploding arrow, and then the dragon tries to fly off and scanlan drops the bigbies hand grapple on it. Holy god this is so good. Scanlan seems to have so many clutch moves.

queeb fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 12, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh god, trial of the take part 3 is orions party. gently caress. the hype from the dragon killing is instantly gone

edit: skiopped ahead to the blackbriar arc start. vax shaving grogs beard is so goddamn funny

queeb fucked around with this message at 21:02 on May 12, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Goddamn that initial fight with the briarwoods was intense. Starting EP 26 now. Taliesin has come alive as well these last few EPs compared to the first like 18 I watched. I can see where the no mercy Percy thing comes from as he's unloading 6 rounds into random Mercs and shooting progresst hands off while interrogating them.

I wanna know more about sylas briarwoods huge black greatsword that Grog had to con save against.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I skipped ep 27 because holy god a shopping episode listening to tiberius try and buy 1500 mirrors is terrible. and with that I made it to ep 28, where there is no more orion!

edit: I love how travis gets so excited for everyone else at the table during their badass moments.

queeb fucked around with this message at 16:21 on May 13, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao are they planning an insurrection in the briarwoods city, this is great (ep 28)

Edit; holy man the realization that the dead people on the sun tree are set up as a message to them, keylith being the first to realize. Matt is such a good DM

queeb fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 13, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

hooooly man, are they trying to copys percys guns

edit: sorry if my live posting is annoying

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

what the gently caress, is this percy with black smoke and a bird mask poo poo new or did i miss this skipping an earlier episode. hes just slaughtering sir kerrion. ep 29

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Should I start Spoiler tagging stuff? Since some of you haven't watched c1 yet

I'll start doing it from now on. About to start ep 30

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

im dying laughing at this halloween ep for ep 30 and scanlan pissing and shooting his wand of magic missiles at the same time. Sam pushes the limit of horny bard sometimes but god he is hilarious too.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

C1e30 what the fuuuck percys sister is alive?!?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh my god scanlan is going to solo an entire house on his own

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh my god this is the best thing ever. scanlan and a loving goliath on a roof in the rain as hes belching fire everywhere.

OH MY GOD THE loving BIGBYS HAND

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I hope vax and grog keep their pranking each other throughout campaign 1. the beard shaving, rocks in nose and stuff slay me every time.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

C1e33 oh my god vax searching solo for cassandra at anders room while the rest of the party heads on is so loving tense

edit: gently caress hes going in solo. such a vax move. lmao holy crap 88 damage in one turn

omg he cut her throat

queeb fucked around with this message at 05:02 on May 16, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man taliesin rolls 20's like mad

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man vax just dropping the i love you bomb on keyleth out of nowhere in the briarwood castle, interested to see where this goes!

C1 e 33 oh god the guy that designed their keep is also the briarwood's spy, lmao

oh god why are they giving scanlan a gun

lmfao when theyre all seeming'd as percy and cassandra and keylith is trying to talk to vax, im dying

queeb fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 17, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

sam wants that gun so bad

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

liams cluch dimension door to hit the button and dissolve his friends alive in acid is real smooth

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

C1e34 vex angling the acid up over the green wall, shooting it at pike and Scanlan, and then ruining the lift mechanism for the trap theyre stuck in is also a genius move.

oh my god grog getting charmed and then shortly after realizing he cant be charmed when hes raging was an emotional rollercoaster

queeb fucked around with this message at 17:11 on May 17, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

c1e34 i feel like matt HAD to have fudged that 75 damage hit against vax's 76 HP, 1 HP away from death is crazy.

vex living by passing 3 death saving throws and failing 1 is crazy

is there a legit black hole beneath the city

c1e35 oh god scanlan has the gun now

oh god they're fighting percys shadow monster

lol loving trinket does nothing ever, but manages to crit pike during the smoke beast fight. sam's hate for trinket is great

ahahah grog rolling a nat 20 to behead jezna is totally a grog thing.

god damnit taliesin just give the 2 handed sword to grog and let him have his fun!

oh my god grog with a talking sword is amazing, i feel like this is going to lead to some hilarious poo poo

c1e36 aahahaha scanlans nat 1 after hearing pike is here during the arm wrestling.

queeb fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 17, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

aww man this winter's crest episode is really nice

c1e37 aw, as much as i hated orion, tiberius leaving in ep 37 is kinda sad

oh my god grog and the sword interactions have me in loving tears laughing

lmfao picking the locks into the clutch, just pure chaos as everyone yells at vax, and he ends up wrong on his plan

queeb fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

OMg fsad fasdf is tthis gnome bard scanlans daughter hahahaha i have tears in my eyes laughing

oh my god this got wholesome so fast

queeb fucked around with this message at 15:49 on May 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah ashley skyping in a lot is painful just from the connection issues and stuff. its still nice when pike is around though! pike/scanlan interactions are great.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

its funny how many times people dont read their spells and try and do something and matts like uhh, read your spells. it happens to keylith the most with her grasping vine, and now she just tried to wind walk everyone and make them fly, turns out they cant attack or do anything in mist form while being attacked by 2 worms. Fits her innocent druid thing though!

queeb fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

after sam solo's that house during the briarwood arc i think hes the tactical genius of the group

edit: though reading the spell, she wouldnt have even been able to cast wind walk anyways since its has a 1 minute cast time, so both matt and marisha missed that.

edit: oh they noticed it finally

is it just a thing with 5e rangers for their pet to be so useless? theyre like level 12/13 and trinket is sitting there with 60 hp and never being used

queeb fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

travis is so good at playing grog. any time grog is involved in a plot its insanity.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao grog wants that loving skull so bad

edit: oh gently caress poo poo gets real in E39

queeb fucked around with this message at 20:25 on May 18, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

c1e40 holy gently caress grog vs percy in ep 40 is so intense.

oh my loving god grog rolls the nat 1 on the spike the skull roll

queeb fucked around with this message at 03:33 on May 19, 2021

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

travis is so good at playing the dumb barbarian, and ive noticed now around ~40 episodes in he's getting involved in more stuff as grog. its real great.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

god travis is so good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

does laura/vex not have any melee weapons? she always backs out and takes attack of opportunities to shoot, rather than just knifing people

edit: oh my god, grog in this round of combat in ep 41 did like, 1 non crit, 2 crits and a free great weapon master attack, gained +3 str and killed 2 guys, and did like 120 damage.

c1e41 GILMORE!!!11!!!1

queeb fucked around with this message at 19:59 on May 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I saw on critrollstats that grog does the most damage over the whole campaign, and i was wondering how, with spellcasters and poo poo going on, but man, grog in combat is insane. With GWM and brutal crit and everything going on, he just tears through poo poo.