Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I wasn't gonna post in this thread until I caught up on the second campaign but I just finished C1 Bard's Lament. The gang's reaction to the introduction of Darrington had me in stitches and now my stomach hurts from laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Welllllll heeeeeeell. It's been ten months since I started watching campaign one and I finally caught up on campaign two.
I'm a little sad that I'll have to wait a week between episodes now (or months if the loving 'rona shuts things down again) but at least I won't have to be as careful about spoilers anymore.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Tary/Grog and Scanlan/Grog in Vasselheim are probably my two favorite parts of campaign 1.

Jester/Beau in the temple in Zadash was also amazing.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

So after ten thousand years, I have finally caught up to the end of Critical Role C2, and can watch a live episode.

On a week they're not running a show.

I caught up right after they hit 100 episodes and thought I'd finally get to see a live episode. Then I remembered time zones are a thing and I'm not getting out of bed at 3am to watch a show on the Internet.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I was so disappointed when I learned that Felicia Day never made a second appearance, her character was hilarious.

I would love to see more one-off episodes like To the Poop or Liam's thieves guild thing, with guest players or even DMs to take the load off Matt. Dndads' Beth May paired with Laura Bailey would be hilarious.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

OmniBeer posted:

God. My dream would be to get Laura Bailey, DnDaddies Beth May, and NADDPODs Emily Axford together at a table. It'd be chaos in the best sorts of ways.

This would make up for a lot of 2020.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Nightmare Before Critmas and Grog's One-shot (I think that's what it is called) are both great episodes where Travis gets to be real silly. I don't remember if the latter has c1 spoilers but the Christmas episode is without connection to the CR universe.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Do you guys ever get that feeling where you don't want this to end?
[...]
Do you remember what I said about not wanting this to end? I want this to end right now

I'm glad I don't watch CR as it airs because I had to take several breaks to get through the latter half of this, jesus christ my nerves.

E:
lol TTT has all of Beau's fireworks now, too

Government Handjob fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 30, 2021

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Dump the family in Emon, have Allura bring them somewhere safe. Reunite later and hear how they got to meet the council of Tal'Dorei and some really nice retired adventurers.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Mini campaign with Laura as DM and guest star Beth May playing the warlock

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Grog and Craven Edge is so loving good lol

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Pussy Quipped posted:

Every time they are in Vasselheim it’s a great episode.

"You hear a metallic noise from outside. CLANG CLANG"
"What the poo poo?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Any combination of Sam /Travis /Taliesin would probably be both hilarious and deeply touching when it comes to character romances.

Super excited for the finale and I can't wait to see what is in store for the next campaign.
Also looking forward to the three part installment of 'Ashley DMs A One-Shot (okay okay okay)'

E: gently caress this thread for making me unironically post about slash and shipping, I guess